• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by curtmachinehead

1. curtmachinehead

Excessive exhaust steam on start up. EP3

Cheers for the info guys here's a video I've got a video I'll upload it to YouTube later today to Co pare it to yours
  2. curtmachinehead

Excessive exhaust steam on start up. EP3

Hi guys, Apologies for not being a very frequent poster, just dont have the time these days. Anyway, im starting to get pretty concerned with my ep3, During the first start up of the day after its been sitting overnight, There seems to be loads of steam coming from the exhaust. I know its...
  3. curtmachinehead

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

How did you get your number plate lights out ? Can't get the covers off mine!
  4. curtmachinehead

EP3 Broken rear brake light issue? Need advice. PICS

I was thinking this. But surely there isn't normally just 2 brake lights? (Spoiler & rhs tail). And prior to it braking my mate said it was a working as a brake light but it was really bright
  5. curtmachinehead

Nah not yet. I will seen as nobody has a clue!
  6. curtmachinehead

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

New brakes arrived today, not fitted yet, should get them on monday/tuesday. Couple of pictures Front Tarrox F2000 Discs TUV Approved discs Painted as well so no corrosion :) EBC Standard replacement rear discs And Ferodo DS2500 Pads Cant wait to get them on
  7. curtmachinehead

Had my ep3 a couple of months now, and its been pretty sweet, However within the first week of having it, the passenger side rear brake light bulb has some how broken out of the taillight unit and is now rolling round within the car somewhere :mad: Now i know, its going to be damn near...
  8. curtmachinehead

Have decided next week, aswell as ordering new brakes, going to order so rear camber arms, because the rear camber is quite negative at the minute, and heard about the fast road set up and fancy going for that!
  9. curtmachinehead

Yea i seen that, did have a quick go with toothpaste sort of works, but after scrubbing for agers the outline is still there :/
  10. curtmachinehead

ah nice one mate ill give that a go
  11. curtmachinehead

Its fine over speed bumps. my corsa was lowered much much more and that only had trouble if i had a full car! Ok cheers i'll look into it!
  12. curtmachinehead

Get paid next week. Can't wait to get the new ones on.
  13. curtmachinehead

Had coilovers on a day, and look whats happened!

Hmm, sounds like a blag, ill see if they can sort it for work for me. Fingers crossed!
  14. curtmachinehead

Had coilovers on a day, and look whats happened!

Don't fancy removing it tbh, just don't understand why this has happened so soon!
Back