• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DaveKelz

1. DaveKelz

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

Well it's come to that time guys, she's gotta go :'( Gotta bite the bullet and sell her for house money. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?88250-Honda-Civic-Type-R-2005-Nighthawk-Black-57-600-£6-200-ono&p=1147708#post1147708
  2. DaveKelz

Passenger side window randomly stopped working

I just did this, came on here for a fix and found this thread. Looked down and my button was on! /embarrassed face!
  3. DaveKelz

Newbie Pics Silver Civic Type R - 100k

A bit like this thread has, it's 4 years old!!
  4. DaveKelz

Yeah I have the oem discs Sun so looking like it's best to go with the DS2500's anyways. Cheers for the info lads, will be ordering some of them pretty soon :) Cheers Chris! Progress has got pretty slow lately, trying to save up for mortgage deposit without having to sell her! So far so good! ;)
  5. DaveKelz

Alreet peeps! Had a notice from garage that my brake pads will need changing very shortly. Want to get some aftermarket ones and do it myself. Thinking about going for either some EBC Red stuff pads or the ferodo DS2500's. Any opinions on these or better alternatives?
  6. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

But in a previous post, Tom said that in order to swap the studs, the hubs have to come off and be stripped down anyways?
  7. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

Hhmmmm, is it worth buying a second hand hub off eBay or would it be best to get one straight from Honda? One on eBay for about £45 atm, not sure how much they are new?
  8. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

Yeah they've just put them in as tight as possible just to be safe I guess, causing me alot of hassle!
  9. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

I was told there may be an inspection hole somewhere in behind the hub? If not then it looks like I will be getting a new hub altogether. What a ball ache!
  10. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

Naw they've definately snapped off inside the wheel!
  11. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

Right, after having a few new tyres put on it was brought to my attention that my car had the wrong wheel bolts fitted to it (tapered instead of rounded). Now I've come to replace them and all's gone well apart from 2 on my front drivers side! I'm not sure if the garage had tightened them up...
  12. DaveKelz

Az's JDM EP3 build thread

Love this mate, care and attention on this thing is amazing, right up my street :D
  13. DaveKelz

Duffy's Milano EP3

They do look smart, just I've read on here that aftermarket nuts shouldn't be used on standard wheels as they have different tapered ends? Not sure if this applied to these or not as I'm after a set for mine :)
  14. DaveKelz

Duffy's Milano EP3

Car is looking lovely mate, nice and clean with nice subtle mods. Where did you get your D1 spec, wheel nuts too?
  15. DaveKelz

2004 satin silver ep3

Its not standard, it has different colour wheels :P What are your plans for it etc?
Back