• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dazzawest

1. dazzawest

2005 civic ep3 front fog lights needed

*the fog lights aren’t cheap GaragEP3 prices seem reasonable, never used them though. Integrastella looks like a good site
  2. dazzawest

Ep3 type r alignment problem

Why was a new subframe fitted?
  3. dazzawest

2005 civic ep3 front fog lights needed

Could try GaragEP3 on Facebook, they break ep3’s. They’re not cheap though usually.
  4. dazzawest

Cat/Exhaust question

A after market exhaust will hang a little lower, how much will probably vary slightly from brand to brand though. Might be worth considering a custom exhaust if you think it may cause problems. That said a little scraping here and there's never bothered me.
  5. dazzawest

Cosmic Grey EP3 70RR

Looking and sounding good mate
  6. dazzawest

FK2 Fuel for FK2

95 will be fine
  7. dazzawest

thank you, great service

Just a quick thank you to Kim at chris knott, really helpful and saved me £70ish on my insurance renewal. Definitely recommend
  8. dazzawest

EP3 Newbie - Just Sayin' Hello!

Evening, Car looks smart Enjoy the forum
  9. dazzawest

15mm spacers with Eibach Pro Kit?

15mm spacers are perfect in my opinion, if you're lowering then you will need the rear arches rolled, fronts are fine. Definitely get hubcentric ones, Eibach or Tegiwa ones are fine. I've got 15mm rear and 20mm front, both pairs are Tegiwa, never had a problem. Only got 20mm fronts to get...
  10. dazzawest

OEM FLYWHEEL EP3

Tegiwa do a couple of lightened flywheel for £195,http://www.tegiwaimports.com/index.php/select-car/honda/ep/drivetrain.html Genuine Honda ones seem to be not far of £600...
  11. dazzawest

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Looks good Loxy, glad you eventually got the car you set out for.
  12. dazzawest

FN2 Is this normal ?

The first Mot the car had? are these current faults? Could be something as simple as a flasher relay. Headlamp wiring "shouldn't" affect the indicator circuit.
  13. dazzawest

Backbox Issue??

Exhausts are the same between pre and facelift. Was it a off the shelf replica or a custom built replica? A off the shelf N1 rep should be a straight bolt on fit.
  14. dazzawest

Vinyl Wrap.

I got quoted £995+vat by monster wraps for a complete wrap in 3m black rose.
  15. dazzawest

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

I give it no more than 12 months before he's looking at type r's again:lol:
Back