• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dombaird

1. D

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

get they calipers sorted out with a lick of paint auld boy!! looking really nice with the black wheels on it, good choice to keep the small touches of silver on them as it does lift the darkness out i have been looking at the black wing mirrors aswell but unsure if i should just paint the ones...
  2. D

Any pics craig? get a mini meet before the 20th?
  3. D

FRSU in Scotland

does anyone know how much an FRSU costs and i only have an induction kit on my FN2 at the moment would it make a difference? what does an FRSU do for the car?
  4. D

i aint a camper!! a will keep my eye out for any movement on this and possibly show face if possible trying to get a meeting with rowbo to see about doing some wrapping, fancy a wee meet again?
  5. D

every guy has the same kind of missus! you are not alone whats this JAE meet then?
  6. D

Rita: My '11 Plate Milano FN2

i got rid of my rages at the weekend and went with the 18s that you have, they are painted black and ohh my what a way to go IMO although they are satin black at the moment i am getting them changed over to gloss black so they match the front and rear bumper in the GP pack i will be putting a...
  7. D

lets see what it looks like on yours..
  8. D

go for the darker colour, i have a milano also with the 19inch rages, got myself a set of the standard 18s like yours and considering a colour change on them...anthracite is on the cards, this weekend is painting the calipers....what paint did you use?
  9. D

the black wheels (if they are black, look kind of anthracite) looks the dogs IMO a colour that should be considered!
  10. D

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

what is it thats costing you the £15 mate? just the parking sensors?
  11. D

This could be something worth looking at but it would seem quite costly and who would i get to fit it? I think thats going to hit the bottom of the list :(
  12. D

looks like that would be one mod that wont be getting done on mine :( must only be a few with that installed surely............really really like that reversing camera *** :(
  13. D

My NHB FN2

how is the 'spy vision' installed? is it painted on or is it like a film? good luck with the hammerite, if i had any i could assist but none to hand
  14. D

i dont have one built in, can you buy them and were can you buy them from if possible? a have the grand prix pack with the rages and after seeing yours black am loving the look :D
  15. D

did your satnav unit come fitted into your car for the reversing camera or did you have to do that one yourself? car is looking awesome!!
Back