• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DSS199

1. DSS199

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just sent you a payment for 3 external stickers
  2. DSS199

Eibach Pro Kit fitted, steering knock now present!

Well mine seems to have settled on its own, so I am keeping an eye out for it coming back....
  3. DSS199

Silenced sportex b pipe and back box too loud?

Ok, I didn't mind the noise but changes in work mean more time on motorways at which poin it drives me mad, might try a standard back box first before I replace the mid section as that is only 500 miles old
  4. DSS199

Silenced sportex b pipe and back box too loud?

Hi guys, i hwge had the car for a while now and it has a sportex silenced b pipe and back box. My issue being is its not as loud as most but it's loud in the midrange and really annoying. Would changing the back box to standard quieten it down or is it the midsection?
  5. DSS199

My not so pride and joy!

i appreciate that offer, even though your not super local. Your more than welcome to cone look at it, tut a bit and say it's fooked
  6. DSS199

ok thanks will have a look, but my only issue is all was find before I had the work done.
  7. DSS199

how could they be installed wrong?
  8. DSS199

My not so pride and joy!

i know what you mean but I have not had one day where it has worked since Feb and everything has needed work or replacing, I can't afford to send much more on it as I have already had to spend more than 2 grand on just making it drive right.
  9. DSS199

and yes they came with the sleeves, sorry its bee a long day
  10. DSS199

The Knock is only at the front end and has only started since I did the new shocks etc, and the anti roll links were just on fronts as the rears were in way better condition.
  11. DSS199

My not so pride and joy!

Thanks fella, i appreciate that as i'm struggling to see positives at the moment
  12. DSS199

My not so pride and joy!

Well a little update folks, The saga continues, had new shocks, eibach pro kit springs, camber arms, camber bolts, top mounts, drop links fitted last week and hooray the knock over bumps have gone, but a new noise has developed....... :mad: So i have posted in the suspension section for those...
  13. DSS199

Good evening chaps, Some of you may have seen my previous post about dead shocks on the front of my EP3, well since then i have fitted honda shocks, eibach pro kit springs, tegiwa camber arms and bolts, New top mount, New Arb drop links and bushes. Well since having this and the alignment done...
  14. DSS199

Front shock dead??? EP3

Well changed the drop links and found the top mount I had changed less than a thousand miles ago had a fault so changed that. All I have noise wise is a knock at low speed when turning left to right
  15. DSS199

Front shock dead??? EP3

I have new anti roll D bushes
Back