• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ep3_vtec

1. E

EP3 squeaking noise from the front

thanks i will get the pads checked, the noise gets worse on bumpy roads
  2. E

EP3 squeaking noise from the front

hi fellow members only recently whilst driving i can here a squeaking noise from the front area of my ep3 the sound is like squeak from a bed, you can hear it on low speeds specially when pulling off ? last work on the car iv had the top suspension struts changed 3 months thank you
  3. E

EP3 Passenger side rear brake sticking / getting red hot

sticking caliper or it might be your left side handbrake cable i had the same issue
  4. E

Brake squeaking

Not sure as has pads are 3 months old
  5. E

Brake squeaking

Hi whilst driving my ep3 I hear squeaking sound when driving but goes away when pressing brake pedal what can be causing this thanks
  6. E

EP3 Clutch smell

Thanks everyone I've booked the car for Tuesday will keep you guys updates thanks again
  7. E

EP3 Clutch smell

Thanks for the replies my alloy wheel also get hot after driving car
  8. E

EP3 Clutch smell

Hi on the way to work today I noticed clutch burning smell the smell is coming from one of the rear brakes I have groove discs and mintex pads they're only 2 months old. Someone said it might be a stuck caliper? What can it be ? and is it safe to drive ? Thank you
  9. E

EP3 Oil leak

the garage done the seal mate
  10. E

EP3 Oil leak

Good evening everyone My ep3 had an oil leak before I changed the crankshaft seal but I still have a drop of oil on the ground when I park up but the leak is not bad as before What can it be thanks
  11. E

EP3 Ep3 help

i have little problem when trying to drive in vtec mode I can feel little push but doesn't last long the vtec seem like it's lagging what can cause this ?
  12. E

EP3 Vtec problem

i have little problem when trying to drive in vtec mode I can feel little push but doesn't last long the vtec seem like it's lagging what can cause this ?
  13. E

EP3 Engine problem

Taken car to another mechanic for the timing chain kit and car is running smooth. I would thank everyone on this page. But I have little problem when trying to drive in vtec mode I can feel little push vtec don't last seems like it's lagging what can cause this ?
  14. E

EP3 Engine problem

Cheers mate
  15. E

EP3 Engine problem

Yes your correct about the mechanic and yes old one is stretched. ** look up the thread and Thanks for the response
Back