• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ep3keith

1. ep3keith

Headlight Problem, need some advices please!

having the same issue as this now
  2. ep3keith

Rocker Cover Respray.... Issue?

Paul @ Spooner Restorations done 3 of my cover and my rbc intake
  3. ep3keith

Base map k100

paul also said i should be fine am just worryed as its a hell of a long drive lol been looking on the hondata site for a map with the rbc / dc / any manifold but no luck :(
  4. ep3keith

Base map k100

sorta some issue as you at the moment fitting a rbc and dcsports manifold & custom 2.5 inch catback and looking for a safe base map for my trip tdi north paul said id be safe to drive down if i took my time but i'm still kinda worryed traveling near 7hrs
  5. ep3keith

Japspeed Manifold/decat advice?

so this manifold worth it as am going to tdi in april gather mods at the moment
  6. ep3keith

little issue with bc coilovers

which side
  7. ep3keith

little help

ok guys just decovered an oil leak on the car its comming from above the oil filter. am thinking vtec solenoid gasket, are theses prone in leaking or could it be anything else.
  8. ep3keith

cheers mate as i say its just the drivers side thats run out of threads rather anoying just regiseterd on the site have to wait for activation
  9. ep3keith

cheers for the reply tbh am going for a basic frsu so not to fussed about the camber bolts etc as long as it drives better and the steering wheel is straigh i'll be happy. also where do i get the modded arms from just incase i change my mind
  10. ep3keith

ok guys just bought a set of bc br coilovers fitted them with no issues took the car today to quick fit to get a basic geo done they went and adjusted the track road ends etc manged passanger side with no issues but couldnt get the drivers side done due to it running out of adjustment, any idea...
  11. ep3keith

Tegiwa intake pipe

i just bought a gruppe m and have the vacum pipe issue replace the hose with 1 bigger or what
  12. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

paisleyfreight
  13. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

thanks for that still waiting for the seats there lots in transit :(
  14. ep3keith

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R 70MM

cheers for that going to be ordering at the end of the month
Back