• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by funky_b

1. funky_b

EP3 Engines on its way out .....

The whole car has had a pretty hard life from what i can see gearbox is being rebuild / upgraded lsd fitted aswell engine just seems to need a refresh too but i want more power with it
  2. funky_b

EP3 Engines on its way out .....

As title states my engine is on its way out so now im weighing up what to do now and was after some advice im thinking either turbo/supercharger conversation or stay n/a and build a 2.4 vtec "frankenstein" engine got a budget of £5k to work with so would this be enough for the mentioned boosted...
  3. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

Never had a lob on over a tyre before :D..... My experience them was decent thats all im Saying cant speak for anyone elses im sure there is better tyres out there
  4. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

Never used them are they that good then...Eagle f1s were great in the wet and dry all i keep seing is people slagging the AD08R wet performance?
  5. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

I'll be going for goodyear eagle F1's got a trip to grinspeed to pay for first.
  6. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

I have decided to just buy myself a real top set of tyres for the standard wheels instead of buying 18" s :D
  7. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

point well made there fella appreciate the input
  8. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

Thanks for the reply think ill stick with 17's
  9. funky_b

18" wheels yes or no ?

Do 18"s screw up the handling on an ep3 am I better off sticking with 17"s its on a daily aswell and im fitting coilovers end of the month ... any input welcome :rolleyes:
  10. funky_b

Un - wrapping

Sorry about the jibber jabber the tablet im using has gone loco lol
  11. funky_b

Un - wrapping

Thanks for that picked somI'll radsh a dewalt heat gun was all set to get involved over the weekend then had to work :( so ** get some before and after picks up once its done .....
  12. funky_b

My Ep3 type R

Real nice car and build thread mate :smt038
  13. funky_b

Un - wrapping

*where can you :rolleyes:
  14. funky_b

Un - wrapping

Thanks appreciate the advice where did can yon get the meguires from is it a trip to halfords?
Back