• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GarryK20

1. GarryK20

Tyre size advice 17 x7.5 ET45

Any pics of set up? I dont want to change my frsu as I've been tweaking it for year and I'm happy with it.
  2. GarryK20

Tyre size advice 17 x7.5 ET45

Hello I have 17 x 7.5 et45 wheels on my ep3 with 215 40 17 tyres. I would like to go for 215 45 17 as I want to change my tyre to r888r. Currently the car has zero rubbing issues whatsoever. Car is lowered on coilovers with -1.5 camber at the rear and-1 degree camber on the front Will this...
  3. GarryK20

54 plate ep3 alarm going off

Hello, not been on here in years. Ive accidentally let my car battery go flat (car is barely used anymore :(). Normally its just a case of charging the battery and it's fine. However yesterday I did this and the alarm is going off. The alarm going on for about 15 seconds then goes off and back...
  4. GarryK20

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Looking good so far
  5. GarryK20

M2 Inlet Manifold

Essentially think the same as others, you get what you pay for. Either get an RBC or a genuine skunk 2. I have a skunk 2 pro series with skunk 2 70mm throttle body and skunk 2 fuel rail and never looked back. Build quality and gains are fantastic. I'm getting over 250bhp on mine with suitable...
  6. GarryK20

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

So now there are a couple of bits on the car which failed I decided to strip all the suspension down and inspect everything and overhaul as required. Before this I decided to sort the garage out and paint all the walls and then the floor. Also bought a new bench etc So the first item I bought...
  7. GarryK20

Thanks for the feedback on tyres, I'm certainly going to change them. Just need to wait untill the current ones wear out! Took the car for an MOT last month and for the first time it failed. It failed as since the car was stood for so long with the handbrake on the rear calipers were sticking...
  8. GarryK20

Cosmic Grey EP3

Some nice progress so far, keep it up!
  9. GarryK20

thanks man, yeah it's getting there slowly. Things aren't progressing as much as before these days now I have another baby due in a month. Yes I do, all parts I took off are safe in the boxes which the new parts came in, so it's possible to put it back to standard, although that would take an...
  10. GarryK20

Update, cars now has 3inch exhaust fitted with all stainless fittings etc. Work carried out is second to none from The guys who did the work, looks almost too good to have under the car. I will be hoping to back there in the summer to get some more exhaust fabrication carried out small bit of...
  11. GarryK20

Cosmic EP3

Looking good so far, keep it up.
  12. GarryK20

Thanks for all the feedback! small update tailpipe is getting fitted next week, based on the poll thread I will be having it straight out instead of angled. also when I had the wheels off I noticed the condition of my rear tyre had got very hot from oulton park, I have driven on the road...
  13. GarryK20

Update, progress 24mm arb fitted now for the bad news, the arb does not fit in conjunction with the tdi north 3inch back box, I have bought a 3inch skunk box and new flange & fixings etc. Car is booked into an exhaust fabricator next week to have fitted to my car. The silencer is a lot...
  14. GarryK20

black silicone hose kit

I highly recommend the jsperformance hoses, I have the coolant kit, intake hose and the ancillary kit with the stainless clips supplied by them. I have no issues at all, look on my thread for pics
  15. GarryK20

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Nice work!
Back