• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gazbo

1. G

speaker upgrade.

Fn2 or ep3 did you upgrade?
  2. G

FN2 Stereo speaker upgrade from dog pile to 'The Dogs'

Does upgrading the speakers make for a better stereo or does it have a lot to do with door card acoustics.the factory stereo is the tinniest high pitched dog pile stereo I think I've ever heard(shocking from honda) So can I just upgrade the speakers? Does the stereo have a preamp out? What...
  3. G

FN2 Good cheaper tyres

Went to check out tyres today and was suggested to buy some 'lassa driveway sport's'.has anyone had any experience with them.the guy said they were made by Bridgestone or in partnership with Bridgestone and they were £115 each fitted Also a tyre place neAre me has a pair of mint pirelli p zeros...
  4. G

FN2 Wiring diagram

Is there a wiring diagram link on the site.I've done a search but it just brings up little bits of info on specific problems
  5. G

FN2 Strange noise like stones rubbing together

Seems to be in neutral aswell
  6. G

FN2 Central locking and windows sometimes just stop working

Whilst driving sometimes my electric windows and central locking just stop working at random times.the lights which are under the window switches do not illuminate as they would do at night with the lights on but if i leave the car for say an hour and then come back to it ,the doors and windows...
  7. G

It seems to be present most of the time and even with the clutch in
  8. G

Uummm will check and let you know
  9. G

I can feel a strange vibration of what I can only describe like 2 house bricks being ground together.this happens when deceleration occurs usually in 3rd or 2nd gear.it doesn't cause the car to behave in an odd way and the engine isn't lacking in any power.I may add it is very light feel and...
  10. G

FN2 19" rage alloys poss different tyres

cool thanks for the reply.im just going to have to dig deep i think.i don't want **** tyres but damn are they expensive for good tyres.maybe i should sell the 19" rages and get a standard set of 18's. aaah thats interesting..........how do 18" and 19" alloys affect the speedos then?
  11. G

FN2 19" rage alloys poss different tyres

i have 225 35 19 tyres on my rage alloys.im going to buy some good make part worn tyres as i can't afford new. my question is, can i fit any other tyre sizes onto these rims as I'm seeing things like 225 40 19 and not sure what these mean.im only going off what I'm actually running on my car at...
  12. G

FN2 couple of prices needed.clutch and timing belt

Farnborough hants
  13. G

rough prices obviously!
  14. G

I'm trying to get a rough idea of prices for a new clutch and the alternator belt? is it a pretty much given that whilst changing the alternator belt you might as well do the water pump aswell? also are there any other jobs that whilst you are doing 1 job you might aswell do 2 or 3 jobs whilst...
  15. G

FN2 Door sill kick plate lacquer removal

Now lovely and shiny.taa guys
Back