• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Happy_2008

1. H

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

I'm looking to change my to 255/35 Goodyear F1 Asymetric 5 soon on my FK8
  2. H

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Have you considered upgrading the tyre size to 255/35/20? works out cheaper and wont have to worry about pot holes as much.
  3. H

FN2 AIRCON SHOT!

Try Eurocar parts
  4. H

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5

I have had both the CTR and the DC5 which i still own :cool: I think both cars are excellent but the DC5 has more of the wow factor not to mention other standard bits like the recaros, red interior and HID's etc. Anyway heres a pic of my DC5 as it is :cool:
  5. H

My DC5

With KPRO i have noticed that the car picks up much better and more grunt in mid range. In terms of fuel i havent noticed it using more fuel so its a win win situation really:cool: I finally got all the bits i wanted over the course of the year to get the car the way i wanted it to look:cool::cool:
  6. H

My DC5

Not enough hence why im leaving for the city at the end of the month:lol:
  7. H

My DC5

Mines better cos its mine;):lol:
  8. H

My DC5

Thought it would be a good idea to put some pics of my Teg after i put some more mods on the car 8) Car currently has the following modifications on: KPRO Mapped at CPL JDM Deflectors Buddy Club Carbon Bonnet Spoon Catback Exhaust Gruppe M Induction Front Tinted Windows Spoon Socks OEM Alloys...
  9. H

*Warning* AEM CAI + Flooded Road + A***hole Van Driver = Hydrolock :(

They same reason why i ended up selling my AEM on my old CTR. I drove throught a big puddle and the car seemed to slug a little, not sure whether it was just me but i certainly didnt like that feeling. Replaced it with a Gruppe M Straight after that incident!
  10. H

HID's strange problem

I had this problem when i went to install the HID's in my 02 CTR. Was a pain in the ass, never knew what caused the problem. One light would go when it felt like it and then come back in full working order for a few years. I sold the car in the end for a DC5 with standard HID's :D
  11. H

Milano Chris' DC5 Stealth Install- Build thread.

I take it this install never finished lol Just jokin
  12. H

Shame your too far up the country lol. Im based down in Kent :(
  13. H

Wow how much is an install like that costing :) Looks like a quality job
  14. H

CTR, Gruppe M + K-PRO Vs Astra VXR

Funny you should say this, just before i sold my Civic with the mods mentioned above. I overtook a VXR as i was doing around 75mph not racing or anything, we come to a set of lights and i swear he laughed at me for some strange reason! Never mind, getin my DC5 this week so we shall see who is...
  15. H

What ya think of this one?

Im buying a white one from them which is due to arrive in Jan :twisted: :twisted: I personally dont like black DC5 but i have never seen one only in pics. However, i can say that a white DC5 looks 8)
Back