• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC5

Thought it would be a good idea to put some pics of my Teg after i put some more mods on the car 8) Car currently has the following modifications on:

KPRO Mapped at CPL
JDM Deflectors
Buddy Club Carbon Bonnet
Spoon Catback Exhaust
Gruppe M Induction
Front Tinted Windows
Spoon Socks
OEM Alloys Re-sprayed in Anthracite

Gave her a quick wash today and managed to get some pictures in before it started raining :evil: But whilst i was at the petrol station a random old man complimented me on the car saying how nice it was 8)

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

ezzash2.jpg

The old man is right,it does look nice,how are you finding the car with the Kpro compared to standard?Does it feel alot quicker?And whats the fuel consumption like?

The old man is right,it does look nice,how are you finding the car with the Kpro compared to standard?Does it feel alot quicker?And whats the fuel consumption like?

With KPRO i have noticed that the car picks up much better and more grunt in mid range. In terms of fuel i havent noticed it using more fuel so its a win win situation really:cool:

I finally got all the bits i wanted over the course of the year to get the car the way i wanted it to look:cool::cool:

Back