• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR, Gruppe M + K-PRO Vs Astra VXR

Getting Annoyed with the poxy VXR Gang in my Area!!! :x

Would my CTR with a K-PRO + Gruppe M installed fair much better???? :twisted: also what kind of BHP would I get from the Mods?

Probably be one a par I reckon. Those VXR's are quick.

DeanoCoops said:
Getting Annoyed with the poxy VXR Gang in my Area!!! :x

Would my Standard CTR with a K-PRO + Gruppe M installed fair much better???? :twisted: also what kind of BHP would I get from the Mods?

??

Lookin to get some mods done now to the CTR, rather than cosmetics!
just wondered if these 2 wud help? :eek:

Your rite they are bloody quick!!! not at roundabouts or corners tho!!!! :twisted:

The K-Pro and Gruupe M would help alot mate......

Get the breathing sorted out too.

8) 8) 8) 8)

I wouldn't bother trying. Nothing to achieve. Much better to tell the VXR drivers to grow up and grow a winky.

smeg said:
I wouldn't bother trying. Nothing to achieve. Much better to tell the VXR drivers to grow up and grow a winky.

Persdonally I'd just be laughing that they bought a Vauxhall

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hobbes said:
smeg said:

Unless it was the 888. I'm so tempted by this. IF I had the money I'd get one yesterday :lol:

Funny you should say this, just before i sold my Civic with the mods mentioned above. I overtook a VXR as i was doing around 75mph not racing or anything, we come to a set of lights and i swear he laughed at me for some strange reason! Never mind, getin my DC5 this week so we shall see who is laughing 8)

smeg said:
Hobbes said:
smeg said:

Unless it was the 888. I'm so tempted by this. IF I had the money I'd get one yesterday :lol:

The oil burner or Coupe??

AC :wink:

I wouldn't fancy my chances against a VXR. Granted I haven't got a Gruppe M, but Performance increasing mods include, Toda Flywheel, KPRO, AEM V2 & Tanabe SMR. (182 at the wheels)

I'm pretty sure I'd get spanked. :(

..........I'd just lead the Vaux to the nearest set of twisties and let the Spoon Progressives, Spoon 4 Pots, Spoon Pads, Quaife Diff, JDM ARB, J's Strut Bar & Parada Spec 2's do the talking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ......Biaaaatch! :lol:

So out off all the Hot Hatches around, is the Astra VXR the only one CTR owners have to be worried about???? Or are there more Dark Horses out there?

Know i can beat the usual, Mini cooper S, Renault 182 + 197 and at a push, if in the correct Gear and Vtec! :oops: the Focus ST. :twisted:

DeanoCoops said:
So out off all the Hot Hatches around, is the Astra VXR the only one CTR owners have to be worried about???? Or are there more Dark Horses out there?

Know i can beat the usual, Mini cooper S, Renault 182 + 197 and at a push, if in the correct Gear and Vtec! :oops: the Focus ST. :twisted:

We're talking a tiny fraction of a second difference in acceleration so regardless of whether you were in VTEC/he was in reverse etc etc etc it would be honours even.

andycole said:
smeg said:
Hobbes said:
smeg said:

The oil burner or Coupe??

AC :wink:

Oil burner :)

Back