• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hippy43

1. hippy43

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Yep I do... not sure what I'm doing with them just yet. I'm toying with idea of getting some CE28n's and using TD's for winter. If I do then you're welcome to have first dibs. Conditions wise, they're not too bad but could probably benefit from a refurb. Congratulations on your purchase btw...
  2. hippy43

EP3 back in a type r!!!

Glad you're happy with it Jim.
  3. hippy43

P1108 Barometric pressure sensor circuit high voltage

I don't think it's the calibration John. I've tried both the factory kal and the dyno tuned kal that are on kmanager. Incidentally, I am using the latest version of kmanager and I am confident that i have uploaded the calibrations to the ECU correctly. I will have a look around the hondata...
  4. hippy43

P1108 Barometric pressure sensor circuit high voltage

I have recently obtained a used kpro unit. I have installed it and uploaded the PRA factory kal. The EML came on straight away, so I checked for a DTC code logged in kpro and it shows the P1108 code. I've had a search on here but can't find any info on it. So had a search on the web and from...
  5. hippy43

M Factory LSD

What makes you think it's not working properly?
  6. hippy43

B pipe advice please with spoon N1 backbox

The spoon and supersprint will be much of muchness volume wise. You are unlikely to get a true representation of loudness through listening to youtube vids. In all honesty whatever bpipe you use with a spoon n1 is going to be pretty loud. As you well know with an unsilenced it is mega loud.
  7. hippy43

B pipe advice please with spoon N1 backbox

I have the spoon n1 coupled with a supersprint silenced b pipe. Quite a subjective thing to answer, but for me. Its not overly loud when driving normally but loud when you want it to be I.e in VTEC. Does drone a bit on the motorway, but I can live with it.
  8. hippy43

K-PRO Removal/ Returning to standard ECU?

Cheers Stoo. Going off the label it's a PRA which is what I'm after. :)
  9. hippy43

K-PRO Removal/ Returning to standard ECU?

Pm replied James :) Hazz is correct in what he says.
  10. hippy43

P1298

£50 approx from Hendyeshop on here.
  11. hippy43

P1298

Sorry mate couldn't tell you. All I know is that when I had the P1298 and had the symptoms I described in that thread, swapping the ELD cured it and its been fine for 30k miles.
  12. hippy43

P1298

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75110 Part number and how to guide in above thread. :)
  13. hippy43

Needing help and advice

Have a good read of this thread. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22184
  14. hippy43

Needing help and advice

Hauke have you already got a fast road set up? You will get more benefit from this rather than strut braces.
  15. hippy43

What colours were EP3 type Rs made in anyone know ?

Pre facelift inc. 30th Anniversary model-: Milano Red MR Nighthawk Black NHB Satin Silver SS Facelift inc. Premier Edition-: MR NHB SS Cosmic Grey CG JDM ep3-: Championship White CW
Back