• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Islayer

1. I

EP3 dirty headlamps

I was going to lol but then I realised it looks like light coming through the edges I’m confused
  2. I

HELP what’s wrong with my headlights ?

Really confused about this but recently bought an EP3 and it has a xenon kit installed which looks awesome but if you look at the headlights from the side whilst the lights are on there is a yellowish ring around both headlights (on the inside) and it’s really bugging me. I can’t tell if it’s...
  3. I

EP3 dirty headlamps

There are two pictures, as you can see they look fine until you put the lights on.. the picture doesn’t show it as well as real life. I can’t tell if it’s dirty/grime or it kinda looks like light coming through the cracks, both headlights are like it. The car does have a xenon kit that the...
  4. I

EP3 changing speakers?

iv'e bought 4 speakers and 4 connectors for the speakers, they are 5.25" and im planning on changing them on saturday as the stock speakers are a disgrace.. i havent bought any brackets for them though as i was hoping i could remove the old ones from their support and slide the new ones in...
  5. I

EP3 changing headlamps?

yeah thanks for reply i know its a dumb question tbh, anyone have a blue tint halogen bulbs? i love the blue tint of xenons :(
  6. I

EP3 changing headlamps?

Just bought an EP3 with 86k on it and want to sort out some stuff that is getting a bit tired on it, my headlamps have a greeny/yellow muck around the outer edge (on the inside) so I’m gonna buy some new ones from eBay for £100 and pay a local garage to fit them, BUT my car has came with a xenon...
  7. I

EP3 dirty headlamps

Oh haha no I meant around the outside as in the trim if you know what I mean
  8. I

EP3 rust?

Reckon I should get it looked at or wait til I service it at Honda? No more pics no sorry, gonna have another look at it tomorrow and peel off as much as I can ?
  9. I

EP3 dirty headlamps

Ah but the problem is the dirt is on the inside :(
  10. I

EP3 rust?

Please let me know if that attachment isn’t working, not sure if I did it right. Recently bought a type r from a dealer and was just checking all my levels and inspecting for rust under bonnet and noticed a bad patch of rust down behind the engine bay? I’m not sure what part this is but I...
  11. I

EP3 dirty headlamps

Hey guys would appreciate any advice on this, my cars headlamps are generally ok they look fairly clean in daylight but when it’s night and I have my lights on there is like an algae colour of dirt around the whole outside and it’s looks terrible.. If anyone has cleaned up there headlamps good...
  12. I

EP3 Type R Maintenance?

Thanks for reply, gear changes are fine clutch probably could do with a change as the biting point is very low and gear changes after VTEC are a bit tough. Also the other day when I drove it everytime I would have to stop at a roundabout or anything the revs would drop and car felt like it was...
  13. I

EP3 Type R Maintenance?

just bought an ep3 type are and love it, its an 04 plate with 86k miles full service history. bit disappointed that these cars as getting on a bit now but i know people say the engines last forever if properly cared for but is there anyone here that has a high miler of these around 120k+ that...
Back