• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• EZ J.. How's the chicken?

Man, I'm down for this to the ground! But I'm hoping to find out whether I get me motor back tomorrow :? Grrr.

Definitely free, just dong have my motor from the insurance yet. Will give em a shout today. And let you know what the situation is.

Oh a little taster for Sat:

:lol: You prick!!! He has stumpy arms & legs!!!

Good stuff, what's all this I hear you've got a photo shoot with the S? Kept that quiet mate.
    Back on the knowledge Saturday & Sunday, you got much on rudebwoi?
    :lol: WTF are you on about you loon?!
    How you doing?

Yeah, but the old man is away until the end of the month again :(
    Yeah I'm bloody gutted mate. I've started new shifts and am working 8:00-19:00, so by the time I get home and changed it's already 20:00 :( plus I will be absolutely nakered.

I will definately be up for the next one (if there is one) as I will be starting work from 14:00 so I wont be as tired and it's only 40mins from my house so won't take me long to get there.

Keep me posted.
    He deleted me off bookface for taking the **** out of his pictures :lol:
    How long until he takes pics of it with some fat pig (so called model) on it in primarni pants?
    According to the BBC it'll be dry & cloudy, but dry all day mate.
    I should be able to get down. Will be nice to catch up with everyone.
    LMAO....****ing spastic!!!
    Looking forward to tomorrow? Gotta butter the old man up this arvo for tomorrow arvo off ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back