• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jamie_Type_R

1. Jamie_Type_R

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Not for this type of claim it isn't. It was a stone flicking up from a road, could have happened anywhere on the road. If he hit the car then your point about him being 'negligent' would stand. [emoji2]
  2. Jamie_Type_R

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Wouldn't work anyway as it wasn't a negligent act by the third party. If it fell off the third party vehicle that's a different story. Unfortunately if it flicked up off the road them it's just one of those things I'm afraid
  3. Jamie_Type_R

EP3 Piper Catback

No worries buddy :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jamie_Type_R

EP3 Piper Catback

Maybe a little bit more, think it was more the noise when in vtec. It does sound nice when up the revs but like I said it's pretty quiet :) I'll be honest I thought it was a nicely made system. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jamie_Type_R

EP3 Piper Catback

I've got the one with the two silencers, no where near as loud as the tegiwa one from the sound clips on YouTube. The thing I loved was it looked stock well except from the fact it's shiny! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jamie_Type_R

EP3 Piper Catback

I've got a piper on my ep3, its relatively quiet. Doesn't drone much. Only issue I had was when it rains it makes a hell of a noise! It's just the rain hitting the b pipe, scared the life out of me first time it happened! Nothing to worry about though! I'll try to get a sound clip of it if I...
  7. Jamie_Type_R

Steering rack - EP3

Sorry buddy went away on hols and had no signal to reply!! Normal driving service resumed replaced the steering rack! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jamie_Type_R

Steering rack - EP3

Hi mate, it's been lowered since I purchased it about 2 years ago, the twitch has only started about a month or so. It's really difficult to explain what is happening Jamie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jamie_Type_R

Steering rack - EP3

Cheers bud, might be a cheap fix after all :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jamie_Type_R

Steering rack - EP3

Hello all, It's probably been asked about a million times, however for some reason I can't search for what I'm looking for. I'm having issues with my steering feels "twitchy" and "floaty". So far I've had the alignment done, still the same. All the bushes and joints checked and replaced if...
  11. Jamie_Type_R

beaks style tie bar

I think so, from what I understand the arb is thicker and the tie bar can be split from it. Mine just looks a bit tatty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jamie_Type_R

beaks style tie bar

Sounds a great idea, would be interested to see how they turn out. I've got a progress arb on my ep3 but the tie bar part of it looks a bit worse for wear. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jamie_Type_R

Failed MOT - Too noisey, help?

Sir swish, this is handy to know. I'm in Telford so may give you a shout! Sorry for the thread jack! Like others have said may be worth swapping just for the test then swapping back. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back