• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JawsEK9

1. JawsEK9

Cleaning Products / Detailing Thread!

Some good choices of product. I would try meguiars hyper wash for shampoo as you can buy it in 5L quantities cheaply and use very little at a time. It's a super product with great suds. As for tyre gel I have been using the meguiars super endurance gel as it gives a lovely wet look but it...
  2. JawsEK9

Lime Prime is good and agree with you on the Endurance gel going up your doors! Have just purchased a DAS-6 Pro so looking forward to getting back into machine polishing! Hopefully here sometime this week and I can crack on.
  3. JawsEK9

Just cleaned my JDM Recaro's and they came out AWESOME! Have a look for Autobrite Alcantara and Suede Cleaner. It's about £10-15. Then just a soft brush or something like Viking Upholstery brush works well. Spray generously onto the seat then rub in using the brush in circles and lines making...
  4. JawsEK9

That sounds like my worst nightmare :evil: #OCD
  5. JawsEK9

Didn't see any similar topics so figured I'd open one up. What products do you use on your car? I'll start off, I've got a rather mixed bag of items that I've tried and tested and always been happy with. In wash order: PreWash - ValetPro Snow Foam / AutoBrite Magifoam (Just ordered) Shampoo...
  6. JawsEK9

MER Auto Shine - Actually used it this time

Not sure on the product but if it's in halfords I'd expect fancy packaging and average product. Been impressed with Autobrite products lately. Meguiars is always reliable though.
  7. JawsEK9

JDM EP3 Vtec Kick

I'm sure it will be, as long as your oil is ok they're pretty bombproof. As for changing at high revs, no problem this end. Possibly your clutch is on the way out or gearbox oil needs changing.
  8. JawsEK9

JDM EP3 Vtec Kick

My JDM isn't too noticeable. Sometimes I have to take it to VTEC just to convince myself it's still working haha. You can really feel them pull though. As most people have said the changeover isn't all that obvious. My EK9 used to scream with the Spoon elbow installed, this is a little sedate in...
  9. JawsEK9

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

It will fit but what am I supposed to do when I sell the car then :rolleyes: I'm waiting on a Bride rail from Japan so still not swapped mine out anyway!
  10. JawsEK9

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

Haha you lot are all short arses :lol: I've just ordered a lower seat rail because the standard ones are too high, I'd love to have your problems! On the flip side, I saw some standard recaro rails on ebay the other day. £180 for the pair though...
  11. JawsEK9

My '02 JDM EP3 - Champ White - Jaws

Cheers guys, should be going in to the bodyshop this week for a freshen up on the front end, then a full service followed by some much needed photo's! On the plus side today I thought I'd attack the seats using my Autobrite Alcantara cleaner and Viking interior brush. WOW! What a difference...
  12. JawsEK9

Quaife LSD

Not driven a UK EP3 but my JDM turn in and handling is awesome. It gives you so much confidence. Definitely worth it imo.
  13. JawsEK9

Apologies – Another Oil Question

Just bought some Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 for £23. This seems to be the most recommended grade for the EP3. It's very reasonable on CarParts4Less and discount codes are easily found. HTH!
  14. JawsEK9

So rather than update the original post I thought I'd add my progress so far on the car. Unfortunately the car didn't come with a stereo, as usual with imports. Driving 40 miles to work and back I needed something to keep me sane, even if the sound of the car does put a huge smile on my face...
  15. JawsEK9

Hi All, Well I gave a quick into in the newbies section a while back but have since picked up my JDM EP3 and coming up to my first full month of ownership. As you may have realise (JawsEK9) I have had a few JDM Honda's before include a '98 EK9 and '04 FL DC5. Both superb cars and part of the...
Back