• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM EP3 Vtec Kick

Wide open throttle! Foot to the floor where it should be!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

My JDM isn't too noticeable. Sometimes I have to take it to VTEC just to convince myself it's still working haha. You can really feel them pull though. As most people have said the changeover isn't all that obvious. My EK9 used to scream with the Spoon elbow installed, this is a little sedate in comparison.

Sounds about right lol. It really pulls in high revs and sounds mad so I'm sure it fine. With the close ratio gear box do you have issues shifting in high revs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be, as long as your oil is ok they're pretty bombproof. As for changing at high revs, no problem this end. Possibly your clutch is on the way out or gearbox oil needs changing.

Had gearbox oil and clutch fluid changed. It's really difficult to change in high revs. Good job im getting a new clutch and flywheel tomorrow =D really hope it solves the issue.

Had gearbox oil and clutch fluid changed. It's really difficult to change in high revs. Good job im getting a new clutch and flywheel tomorrow =D really hope it solves the issue.

That should do the trick then! :D

It has improved things a great deal.clutch is soft, no resistance a tall between shifts it really feels like a different car. Its also more willing to accelerate and feels smoother. Not sure if its the new clutch or the RPC flywheel but I am really impressed. No vtec or driving hard for a while though as the fly wheel needs running in.

Back