• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Joe Type_R

1. J

Abp eibach question ep3

its normal on all ep3's on oem springs or aftermarket, just there's more weight on the drivers corner
  2. J

is it worth getting oem drop links for my ep3??

japserviceparts do good quality ones cheap
  3. J

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

did 118 miles at rockingham before the light came on. full tank of v power
  4. J

2.5 or 3 inch for n/a build ep3

your make abit more power with 3inch but they sound awful imo, still make decent power with a 2.5
  5. J

A number of issues with my EP3 - Any pro's out there!?

no wonder it's running lean using M2 Inlet on standard ecu, fit oem inlet or get it mapped asap, will kill your engine running it lean
  6. J

Aftermarket 4-2-1 Manifold

plenty run without map but id advise to get it mapped don't feel much benefit fitting one without mapping
  7. J

1/4 Mile Times

13.47 E.T 104.46 mph bolt on's 247.6bhp no lsd road tyres
  8. J

EP3 spraying rear lights

could take them apart and spray the chrome inside black, considered doing this myself not a fan of the lexus style lights
  9. J

240-250bhp whats best?

go for the m2 inlet mate your make more bhp and torque than the rbc, although the finsh is abit ***** it doe's the job
  10. J

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car: Type R EP3 Year Of Car: 2004 Mileage Covered: 102K Flywheel BHP: 247.6 Torque: 174.9 Dyno Manufacturer: TAT (TDI North) Modifications: Tegiwa M, Japspeed 4-2-1, M2 inlet ,M2 Centre Pipe ,K100
  11. J

240-250bhp whats best?

pipers come up now and again for 200-400 or dc5 maniolfd for around 200 ment to be decent gains if it's bored out, cheapest option just stick with oem manifold
  12. J

240-250bhp whats best?

most cost effective would be m2 inlet manifold, k100 remap and japspeed 4-2-1 exhaust manifold with your current cat back and filter will see 240+, just swap the exhaust manifold over for mot not that hard to do or find a friendly mot tester, personally i'd get rid of the k&n as well its a...
  13. J

1/4 Mile Times

13.9 at santa pod only performance mods tegiwa m m2 cat back removed all seats will be back next month hopefully get down to around 13.4 with k100, m2 inlet and 4-2-1 manifold etc
  14. J

These springs + frsu

go for abp eibach springs -30mm all round the ride comfort is actually improved less crashy
  15. J

xSythan's Ep3 Premier Edition Type R Build Thread

Nice results mate i have the same setup apart from cat back, going fot k100 at tdi next month hopefully can make similar figures
Back