• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kingkhan

1. K

EGR plate cleaning

ok so i have a accordd type R with 173k miles it was running a little lumpy and returning poor mpg after looking around the manifold and EGR i thought i would remove this funky looking plate on top of the intake manifold tools: 10mm socket with extension + 1/4" ratchet step one is to...
  2. K

BOOSTED Turbo and Supercharged owners..what miles to a tank are you getting?

280 is almost 300 lol so its good if you have fun too.How much do you hammer it during them miles and how many of them are motorway miles?
  3. K

Does these spark plugs need changing?

Nidge have you seen any difference with new plugs? any MPG or responsivness or noise imrpovements? mine look similar to yours, will be changing them soon
  4. K

BOOSTED Turbo and Supercharged owners..what miles to a tank are you getting?

I have a boosted 460bhp EP3 with PT 5858 turbo kit by Schuband Autoworks with 1000cc ID injectors..currently im getting 250 to a tank with some fun! i have seen people getting 350 with boosted EP3s Does forced induction really increase your mpg? Motorway drive at steady 70mph gives me...
  5. K

Civic Type R EP3 TURBO/SUPERCHARGER?

TOO RIGHT there bud! i got turbo'd 460bhp ..been lovely over past 12k miles =) best engine -- well over engineered! :lol:
  6. K

Blue Smoke

mine did this once-but noticed it when moving back with clutch alone -so like almost when engines about to stall then you give it some gas-puffed a little blue smoke, but my TDI does it too but that like greyish smoke and i've seen many cars do it as long as it doesnt smoke on Vtec then...
  7. K

Fast road setup for EP3

what springs lower it 30mm and stiffen it reasonably, cant do coilover way too stiff
  8. K

Fast road setup for EP3

oh damn, better lower it again then because it is too high on standard springs,,but so much more driveable because of so many speed bumps where i live
  9. K

Fast road setup for EP3

i had a fast road setup and setup with 40mm springs, now i have put in back to standard springs , will i have to re-do tracking?
  10. K

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

i got turbo'd EP3 with 1000cc injectors, no matter how easy i drive i dont get more than 240 to a tank on last motorway trip of 65miles it cost me 11litres of fuel =( not sure why its so thirsty even when driving it like a granny any ideas how to improve my mpg lol
  11. K

Cruise Control on EP3 - can i retrofit or fit FN2 steering wheel on EP3?

plus ive got solid mounts which dont help haha
  12. K

lol cheers mike! ** just have to drive it local the mini vibrations make my foot go numb after about 40mins of motorway lol
  13. K

so im best of staying away from it altogether lol i was just thinking,,the accelerator cable is quite hard to pull with my finger, not sure how a motr would do it lol other option is dropping fn2 ecu and lump into ep3 ?
  14. K

hi i have been wanting to fit cruise control on my EP3 because of long drive and solid engine mounts, send vibrations up my right foot! annoyinng! i have been thinking: can i fit FN2 steering wheel, get teh wriring from a FN2 and fit to my ep3? OR can i fit this retrofit cruise kit...
  15. K

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

My SCHUBAND ep3 - 460bhp at flywheel and 401bhp at wheels,tuned at RDT doncaster PTE 5858 turbo, PTE wastegate 46mm, ID 1000cc, stage 4 comp clutch, sytec fuel pump system, eibach sportlines, JDM rear arb, NS2R tyres, AEM gauges, KPRO 4 and apexi AVC-R =)
Back