• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kirsty

1. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:cool:
  2. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Only of the Evo's ;)
  3. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Nah, colour is crap, it's actually Jack's milano EP3
  4. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

:cool:
  5. Kirsty

FN2 JDM FN2 Euro badge...

:lol: Haha, it does.
  6. Kirsty

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

I really liked the Rages.
  7. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I got it from Xtreme, who got it from some guy in Cheshire I believe.
  8. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Oh right ok. Not 100% sure what I'm doing yet, give us a text on Saturday.
  9. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

They aren't carbon fibre though are they. I want the carbon fibre ones :D
  10. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Yeah sure, just give us a shout when you're about. I might see if Dave can check it over this weekend.
  11. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Yeah both carbon fibre, but they do look wicked. I drive a 1.4 Fiestavan all week :lol:
  12. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Current plans are to leave it as it is, I mean it is a lot more power than anything I have ever driven, although I'm sure I will be used to that soon. I keep looking at the vortex generator as I think that looks wicked, and the front splitter but at £230 and £585 I'm not sure. I also hate the...
  13. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

I wouldn't know as I'm always in the car.... but my parents said they know when I've pulled into our road :lol: I have to have the stereo up to 30 on the volume just to be able to hear it over the exhaust. I think I would get annoyed with it that loud as a daily driver, but as a weekend car...
  14. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Very! Already had complaints from the neighbours :lol:
  15. Kirsty

My Evo IX FQ340

Back