• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by KTM98

1. K

Coilovers 2009 FN2

Hi, Iv got a 2009 championship white FN2 looking to fit coilovers, mainly use car for track days and occasional road use, any suggestions? many thanks
  2. K

ENGINE OIL

Hi everyone, can any give advise on the best engine oil to use (not cheap stuff) for my ep3, car is 95% used for track days, car is standard spec apart from re-map and Tegewa exhaust system Thank you
  3. K

FN2 NANKANG semi slicks

Hi Has anyone got any feedback on Nankang tyres, im looking to buy a set of semi slick for track day ep3 cheers
  4. K

FN2 MUGEN 200

Thank for that, so not much deference really to justify the price hike!
  5. K

FN2 MUGEN 200

Can any please explain why the fn2 mugen 200 in white are 5k more expensive then a white fn2, the only deference i can see is wheels , rear bumper and not much more.. or im i missing somthing?
  6. K

FN2 FN2 clutch

A new Exedy clutch kit is £100 and labour would be £200 plus vat i always go to south west transmissions probably to far from you ! you get a great job with no added extras and same day service :)
  7. K

Whats the best Coilovers for Ep3 Type R Mainly road driven not tack?

Been on my ep3 for six months now and never had a problem with bump stear at all...
  8. K

EP3 Caliper swap..

Sorry meant easy swap
  9. K

EP3 Caliper swap..

Fit then yourself, if your half mechanically minded it's a very east swap, 20 minuets maximum !
  10. K

With the yellow speed coilovers no need to replace track rod ends or fit rack spacer ...
  11. K

Yellow speed coilovers are really good for track and road
  12. K

Gearbox issues

More then likely it's a worn clutch which has worn the sync to as well, best bet is once gearbox is out replace second and third syncro rings , at the same time fit a new clutch Exedy clutch are good standard kit at £100+vat from euro car parts, whilst box is apart fit as LSD total labour to...
  13. K

2nd gear issue

its defenetly the dog teeth on the second gear, as it wears its forms a slight lip , gearbox needs to be striped down and with a small grinder the lip needs to be ground away until smooth, do not cut into the dog teeth to much ,,, do the same with the synchro hub (not the synchro ring) then will...
Back