• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kyle93

1. kyle93

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Ah right forgot about that part, it's ET45 kyle
  2. kyle93

Update coming on saturday!....i have question that will sort of tell what the update is. what size of spacers would be required to have the wheels sit flush or fill the arch better on wheels with a 7.5 width front and back cheers :)
  3. kyle93

Cheers buddy....There so comfy aswell!
  4. kyle93

Hello again! haven't been on here in very long time to update because i've been busy with college and work commitments. slow progress anyway but still really enjoying my EP3!:D Swapped my seats again haha also bit of painting on the dial surround which I'm delighted with! also purchased...
  5. kyle93

yeah so was i such a big improvement! thanks i was going to just paint them red but wanted to do a different colour for a change and i think the purple will go well with my new wheels ;)
  6. kyle93

Hel braided Lines are new front callipers on and notice a huge difference..no more binding! =D> Not sure whats next, possibly stage 1clutch and lighter flywheel but probably nothing big for a couple months to due holidays, but i will update if that changes :)
  7. kyle93

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Yeah I did see your add buddy and I'm interested but I just wanted to search around for reviews etc, but if you still have both for sale at end of the month I'll most likely take them from you :)
  8. kyle93

Exedy lightweight flywheel

Has anyone ran one of these? The weight of one is 4kg which is as low as i want to go. will be going on with a exedy stage 1 clutch, i'm just asking for opinion/review if i should just go ahead and get one or is there a better flywheel around the same weight i should look at. any help is...
  9. kyle93

Another update with my car; Front calipers are all refurbished and ready to go on :smt023 There getting done on Friday along with hel braided lines and motul rbf 600 fluid so hopefully all goes well :D Letting a garage do it because i don't trust myself doing my own brakes since i've never...
  10. kyle93

Yeah its the tyres I've decided on but haven't got round to getting them yet, Just finished refurbishing my front callipers so tyres or new upgraded clutch & flywheel is next :smt023
  11. kyle93

Hi buddy, Paul will just programme the Engine management light to come on for the shift light :)
  12. kyle93

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

High mate haha!...I drove all the way back to Aberdeen constantly forgetting about the speed cameras, Think i'm safe now *** :smt023
  13. kyle93

Thanks for that website loxy big help!...what make did you go for in that size?
  14. kyle93

Been looking at new tyres and i'm having very little grip on the front on the tyres in general, so just wanted a little conformation before i order them. i know the normal size for ep3's are 205/45/r17 W84 but i see people saying 215's are fine swell but can't remember if the profile is 40 or...
  15. kyle93

Thanks buddy, yeah thats the clutch i was looking at and i just thought to upgrade the flywheel whilst the box would be off but i'll have another think on the flywheel then thanks for the help anyway :) yeah thats correct, dotted line is stock run, well the car had the Fujitsubo RM-01A before...
Back