• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Leandro

1. Leandro

GOT AIRCON £880, ALL FITTED AND GASED :)

Hi! I´m sorry for bringing this topic back again but my EP3 doesn´t have Ac and I´m thinking of install one.. honda no longer have the kit avaible..a friend of mine have a car for breaking and can sell me the complet air con.. my doubt is what I have to do inside the car..everyone tell me that...
  2. Leandro

hissing noise?

My car is doing the same noise..no one knows what is! If you find the problem please share with us!;)
  3. Leandro

Ep3 whining noise! *With VID*

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I´m from Portugal..And the car have been in a Honda Dealer to ceckout..but tehy don´t know what is..thia starts after a timing chain and guide change.. Thanks for your time anyway!:)
  4. Leandro

Ep3 whining noise! *With VID*

Since this post the car is a little worse.. the noise is coming from the chain area near the near of the vtec solenoid.. If someone in the forum is experience this problem, please give me some idea.. Thanks, Leandro.
  5. Leandro

Double din surround

Jimbodeeni this is my car with manual clima: screengrab This is a RHD car with auto Ac: image hosting free Rhd Fascia: images hosting LHD car NON Type r( in Portugal wasn´t possible select auto ac on CTR..only manual ac): image upload without registration Fascia for LHD car AUTO AC...
  6. Leandro

Double din surround

Jimbo, Greig asked for a surround trim and I just tryed to help him..I didn't say him to fit the stereo without a fascia..but for me isn't that awful anyway!;) In my case there are no fascia avaiable for my car..In Portugal every Type r are manual Ac..there's no fascia..only for lhd or rhd cars...
  7. Leandro

Double din surround

Mate i´m talking only about the gap between the radio an the center console..without a fascia!;)
  8. Leandro

Double din surround

Mate, even a new pioneer surround don´t fit the civic gap! the measures in the standart kenwood, alpine, pioneer don´t fit the civic gap! Before i bought the kenwood I had a pioneer app radio and had the same problem..at the time just removed the radio and sold it.. Then I find a trim at nexxia...
  9. Leandro

Double din surround

This looks great!;) Wish my car has auto ac..:(
  10. Leandro

Double din surround

Thanks Mate!:) For my car that trim is the only solution..there´s no fascia for civic with manual clima!:( I´ve search and search to find this trim.. In your car the fascia give a clean look for sure..but is more expensive.. The trim in your car will look like this ones that user Dalco Type R...
  11. Leandro

Double din surround

image sharing sites This how it looks in my car the trim that Nexxia sells.. for £5.95! :)
  12. Leandro

Double din surround

I´ve used this trim in my car mate..!;) http://www.nexxia.co.uk/product.asp?s=Car%20Stereo%20Fitting%20Kits&c=Universal%20Double%20Din%20Cages&product_code=FP-021 :)
  13. Leandro

NHB Civic Type R Ep3 from Portugal!

Thanks mate!;) ahah..But I think RHD CTR`s look better..:D
  14. Leandro

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

I love this project!:twisted: Mint car mate..congratulations for your work!;) did you sort the oil leak in the rear of the engine?
  15. Leandro

NHB Civic Type R Ep3 from Portugal!

Thanks mate..is a stupid noise that I have no idea what is.. I´ve already change everything..from timing chain and all related to water pump, small pulleys..just miss crank pulley..:( In your case, I would chose to change the auto tensioner pulley to..from tegiwa isn´t so much money and is a...
Back