• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Marshall-P

1. Marshall-P

Headlight Issue.

Megs also do a headlight restoration kit which I have used and got good results.
  2. Marshall-P

Best decal ever!

Maybe not but it did cheer me up after going to sainsburys :)
  3. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 2 grand integra !!!!! Dc5 :-)

Honda can order you the belt they did for my Teg.
  4. Marshall-P

Poor MPG after oil and filter change

What kind of additive have you used? cleaner, flush?
  5. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

What are your plans for the car mate?
  6. Marshall-P

Jamie's CW Pre-Facelift EK9

Looks like you need some new spoon radiator stays...... just so happens i have some up for sale later on this week ;)
  7. Marshall-P

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

As we discussed Si FD2 with choice parts thorugh the company :D Oh by the way congrats on the Photo shoot in Total Honda this month the car looks great.
  8. Marshall-P

Dc2 Recaros Cleaning

A very good product but if this is not successful try the AG active stain remover kit.
  9. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Water in your boot??? How to fix it..

I need to get round to doing this, i have bought the seals just not fitted them yet due to the two bolts underneth the car being rusted solid.
  10. Marshall-P

Duffy's Milano EP3

Is it me or is the ceiling of that car park seriously low? Nice looking CTR by the way.
  11. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 FSH

I got mine from Honda when they did my service.
  12. Marshall-P

More Civic News from Frankfurt

Taken from Piston Heads With all the glitzy, exciting and above all fast metal (and carbon fibre) on display at this year's Frankfurt motor show, you'll probably forgive us for having not thus far covered the launch of a new Honda Civic.But while news of a new Civic doesn't really earn a place...
  13. Marshall-P

B pipe knocking

Could be the hanger on the B-Pipe is worn and perished producing a lot of movement on that section.
  14. Marshall-P

Thoughts and opinions on the HKS Silient Hi Power exhaust

I would guess it is a lot lighter than OEM as well Chris?
Back