• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mattyh95

1. M

Fn2 funny noise

I've got a funny noise coming from the front of my car and ive worked out it could be the brake's, because they tick like a metallic noise ticking and it gets faster as the wheels do, and when a turn the wheel right the squeal like low pads ? it only happens after heavy braking of a spirited...
  2. M

FN2 Avon Tyres

where did you get them from for that price ?
  3. M

FN2 Avon Tyres

i know the goodyears are suppose to be good but what about Uniroyal rainsport 3 ?
  4. M

FN2 Avon Tyres

I'm looking for some new tyres for my fn2 ATM i have kumho tyres and i'm currently looking at Avon ZV7 but what are they like for normal driving with spiritedly driving now and then? and my car is lowered on 15mm so will they catch or not ? Thanks Mat
  5. M

FN2 Lowering FN2

Here's mine lowered on Eibach Pro Kit - 15mm i think :) not too sure ,does scrape on some big speed bumps but not all + the ride is fine although i am only 21 i also have a rubber splitter in the front but with out the splitter it looks class low but not too low. to me is sits perfect makes it...
  6. M

FN2 Standard Throttle body ?

Is my throttle body standard ? t has blue bolts going into it ( not sure if you can see it )
  7. M

FN2 A funny noise

would that cause the clicking *** ? i think both sides were as hot as each other
  8. M

FN2 A funny noise

a little update , the noise is still there but my brakes squeal on light braking pressure, i also checked my disks and there is no lip but they were hot but it was a hot day and i had been driving for around 20m. could it just be new pads or disk? it sounds like some sort of chain like a light...
  9. M

FN2 idler pulley???

Is this noise the idler pulley? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAjL4CaCjs (not my video but the same noise) i had this noise for about a minuet then it sort of went and i haven't herd it since. Any Idea's is it the idler pulley ? and would this be covered under warranty? Thanks Mat
  10. M

FN2 A funny noise

Whenever I hit vtec or drive the car a bit hard there is a funny noise coming from the front right of the car and it sounds like a stone is stuck in the tyre but a lot louder, It goes away when I brake hard and I don't think its coming from the engine because it gets faster as the car gets...
  11. M

FN2 Is My car lowered ?

My mates says it looks like eibach but would you say its a 30mm drop?
  12. M

NHB Machine polishing recommendations

I'm Planning to machine polish my car with a DA but what is a safe combo and is easy to use and gets good results. I'm thinking meguires 105 and 205 with what pad ? Thanks Mat
  13. M

FN2 Is My car lowered ?

Hi all ive just picked my fn2 up and i am in love. but is my car lowered ? I think it is
  14. M

FN2 Rear shock Linkages

Is it number 4 ?
  15. M

FN2 Rear shock Linkages

I'm looking at an FN2 and on the MOT it says nearside rear Shock absorber has a slightly worn linkage (2.7.4) offside rear Shock absorber has a slightly worn linkage (2.7.4) the car is lowered on 35mm Eibach springs will this be the problem and how big of a problem is the linkages ? Thanks...
Back