• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mossy

1. Mossy

decat ep3?

What info do you want? I may still have my old one in the back of the garage. It was supplied & fitted by ADR motorsport in Chesterfield - was on the car for about 15 months & covered approx 10k pm me if you would like more details
  2. Mossy

FN2 Handbrake Recall

You both beat the BBC to it - they've just mentioned it today (within their business section?) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7312427.stm
  3. Mossy

*Warning* AEM CAI + Flooded Road + A***hole Van Driver = Hydrolock :(

and don't forget my CTR ended up with 2 bent conrods back in July courtesy of the AEM
  4. Mossy

Condensation

It's nothing to do with me... ;)
  5. Mossy

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Latest one Registered Oct 97 Covered 63k K (or 39k miles) which isn't bad for 10 year old car - even if it has been mainly used as a track car
  6. Mossy

Just imported an EK9 stuck on registering it

You can get it prep'd for it's MOT now - the only thing you will NEED is to fit a rear fog light. The rest depends on the state of the car (much like getting a std MOT). Obviously it makes more sense to get the MOT after 9 years & 11 months (i.e. just before the car can be registered without an...
  7. Mossy

Just imported an EK9 stuck on registering it

Just seen this thread - but can't really help as mine didn't need to be SVA'd - just needed the rear fog light fitting (along with windscreen washers & white side lights for the MOT). I heard from other people how much hassle the SVA could be, so when I was looking for mine, the criteria was...
  8. Mossy

Ek9 Type R's Slow?

If you find one, let me know - eknine.com / ek9.cc is the only one i've joined - which Livvy moderates. Love my EK9 & it's certainly not slow :twisted:. One of the main reasons i bought it instead of another EP3 was due to it's rareity (I even see too many DC5's now). The only downside...
  9. Mossy

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

and slightly quicker than the ep3 round the track! missed the start - was that the FD then?
  10. Mossy

RIP R-31566

well insurance wasn't a problem, and with the proceeds, I went & bought this (and used the rest of the £££ to clear debts, & invest in my cash ISA) http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=399693 only took 105 days to get it road legal, and there are still a few bits to do on it
  11. Mossy

mossy's beast lives again!

stuck with the type-r* variety, just a different model *there's another post in the forum that has more details, but i'm keeping it under wraps (relatively) until it's all sorted. It just failed it's 1st MOT due to "blue" sidelights - but it should be fun when it's up & running
  12. Mossy

power steering

so the answer is "yes"! I found the same issue when i set off from my mates house (but it never occurred at mine) That's because at my mates, I parked directly behind his on the road (so needed a sharp right) whereas at mine I have to drive off the drive, and by the time i have to turn, the...
  13. Mossy

Sky Insurance **Top Guys**

Ollie, Thanks for coming back to me - it is appreciated :smt023 Despite my earlier post, I will return (well - ring Sky!) in 12 months! Hopefully no one else will have any issues (certainly I was the first when reading through the posts on the insurance section).If you do, then...
  14. Mossy

mossy's beast lives again!

Just had that post pointed out to me... :( not sure how i feel - should i be singing the Rocky theme tune to myself at the comeback, or downhearted that it's not been allowed to die peacefully - although given that it was only the engine that was fooked, that was never an option. Too...
Back