• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Murph

1. Murph

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Pics on my FB xx
  2. Murph

Updates! Well removed the carbon bonnet for the oem as it was lighter (tin can ftw) placed a few more bits of Prodrive on it, just bling really, bought some STI Mcguard baller spec wheel nuts in March but haven't fitted them! Had new front pads and lines ready for the Ring, went to the Ring, got...
  3. Murph

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Must make sure I get some good pics of this at JAE then, its a hell of a car. All the best on the job hunt!
  4. Murph

Thanks man! At the fly it may make more power but not if you factor in transmission losses bud ;)
  5. Murph

So yesterday me, N3YL B and _dw made the 180 mile trip to Eurospec! We have come to the conclusion that Oxford Services are made of ultimate win, but thats another matter. I took the camera and it seems I was snapped on route Bumped into Tarmacnymph and observed some audio/visual pr0n...
  6. Murph

Very much looking forward to seeing your car man, its really changed since I last saw it, need to work on my best "jizzed in my pants" face.
  7. Murph

Cheers for the comments guys! Well after talk of the "rubber lip thingy" I bought another one, and it does tie the front end in nicely with the carbon bonnet and black mesh grilles. No pics yet though..... Also the FGK is now fitted, its bliss having a quiet exhaust! Soaking for Saturday now...
  8. Murph

So after taking a look at the lip it is far beyond repair, and as much as I would like another one i'm gonna wait and try and get something a bit special. In the mean time i've booked the car into Eurospec on the 20th for fitting of the Prodrive sports cat + 3 port boost solenoid and an Ecutek...
  9. Murph

TR, it was just a replica polyurethane lip from one of the many UK suppliers, came to an unfortunate end on a railway crossing! If it was CF I would have been less than happy. I am looking to get another one, but don't know whether i can be bothered with the chance of it getting totalled again...
  10. Murph

I know what you guys mean about the wheels, in person it works better as you can see the lighter side of the weave which ties in the wheels/brakes. I am planning new wheels but the ones I want will cost in excess of 1k :eek: Alia - No worries fella, good to see you three and the Foz, will drop...
  11. Murph

GoOutdoors FTW, I take it you have a discount card? So went out last night for a few pics and beverages with my +1 for JAE (V6 Mivec FTO)....
  12. Murph

Yeah I was scoping them out but I figure a prodrive one would go with my 3 PBS/stone deflectors and sports cat. Mines the plain one of those, you can literally have it if it fits. (Going for a browse at Holdcrofts tomoz)
  13. Murph

Yes mate, they are in a DEFI centre pod, where the clock used to be, you don't realise how useful a clock is 'till you don't have it! Wired the control unit in the glovebox, keeps it out of sight and tidy. Could get 50 quid on SN for it, if your not keeping it? Do you need a battery tie bar? I...
  14. Murph

OFC!!! Thanks Leo, it will be on the TRO stand, tis the only place to be seen. To those awaiting pics of the Defis (probably just Alia...maybe?) hopefully have some up this weekend, with pics of my new c/f hood :cool: Useless without pics i know...
  15. Murph

Really! I wouldn't have said 90k, although now you mention I think I remember you saying 80kish at JAE. Fozza would be an awesome car to own, Litchfield always seem to have some. The wind deflection aspect doesn't really bother me i'm having them purely for looks lol
Back