• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Thanks man! At the fly it may make more power but not if you factor in transmission losses bud ;)

You have a donkey load more torque though whichever way you look at it, and the means to put down! :lol:

Bumped into Tarmacnymph and observed some audio/visual pr0n.

Best sounding car ever FACT.

Thanking you kindly young squire. :cool: I will add it sounds twice as mental in a tunnel though! :twisted:

Fantastic work conducted by Romain on your car Aid, must be super happy with the outcome! :D

Thanking you kindly young squire. :cool: I will add it sounds twice as mental in a tunnel though! :twisted:

Fantastic work conducted by Romain on your car Aid, must be super happy with the outcome! :D

considering his chipper attitude on the way home and the evening i think he was happy :p

Really like this shape! My mate has the same and is running 440bhp all i can say is its insane! fastest road car i have been in i reckon. other mate has a twin turbo supra also around 440bhp good in straight line but Scooby puts the power down so well and handles.

Updates! Well removed the carbon bonnet for the oem as it was lighter (tin can ftw) placed a few more bits of Prodrive on it, just bling really, bought some STI Mcguard baller spec wheel nuts in March but haven't fitted them! Had new front pads and lines ready for the Ring, went to the Ring, got married, went to the ring (on honeymoon), went to Chernobyl, Now moving house.

All of which means - car is going to be sold to my old man next month so the wife can have a Fiat 500, and i'm gonna start work on the Eunos form>function this time round!

Back