• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Thank you, thank you very mush.

You've done a good job with it boss and Murph is also a stickler for attention to detail.

I can remember last year, pretty much the whole stand came to have a nose around the Scoob on the Saturday morning. It has one of the cleanest engine bays I've ever seen. Very nice subtle enhancements too. The grille in particular is much better than OEM.

Cheers for the comments guys! Well after talk of the "rubber lip thingy" I bought another one, and it does tie the front end in nicely with the carbon bonnet and black mesh grilles. No pics yet though..... Also the FGK is now fitted, its bliss having a quiet exhaust!

Soaking for Saturday now, although not looking forward to getting up at 5 to drive down to Eurospec, but then I probably won't be able to sleep anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to for the lolz James. I spoke to Romain earlier and he just giggled down the phone and said it is completely mental!

You need to for the lolz James. I spoke to Romain earlier and he just giggled down the phone and said it is completely mental!

Very much looking forward to seeing your car man, its really changed since I last saw it, need to work on my best "jizzed in my pants" face.

So yesterday me, N3YL B and _dw made the 180 mile trip to Eurospec! We have come to the conclusion that Oxford Services are made of ultimate win, but thats another matter.

I took the camera and it seems I was snapped on route

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

Bumped into Tarmacnymph and observed some audio/visual pr0n

DSC00758.jpg

Best sounding car ever FACT.

Romain then worked his magic on the car, and after a tense few minutes when we thought the maf had blown (turns out a fibre had got caught on it and burnt to a frazzle, causing the maf to stop the car) he got down to business

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

Mainly I was after a smoother ride and better lower revs pickup, and I expected around the 300 mark considering I now had an mot passing cat fitted. Romain seemed optimistic as the quality of the prodrive cat is very good and in the end managed to give me my car back with 344bhp and 325ft/lb of torque, overall a 22bhp and 5ft/lb improvement, and a car that drives great right through the rev range with smooth power (well as smooth as you can get with a turbo car!). Overall very impressed, the car is now quiet, mot friendly, better to drive and quicker :cool:

Oh and also brimming with JDM goodness :D

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugger, more power than me now! :( :lol:

Well done bud, car is a credit to you! :smt023

Cool as fcuk man. Nice figures :). Even more gutted i'm not at the mids meet next week now.

Back