• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Yeah, sounds cool man, that's a popular place for them in Scoob's. I have the standard black one, I have looked for some, the prodrive one's are nice, but I don't have anything prodrive on my car :lol: I found these:

Stupid long link :lol:
http://www.scoobyparts.com/cgi/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww.scoobyparts.com%2fcgi%2fsh000001.pl%3fREFPAGE%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.scoobyparts.com%2f%26WD%3dbattery%26SHOP%3d %26PN%3dALLOY_BATTERY_CLAMP.html%23aAL_2fBC&WD=clamp&SHOP= &PN=ALLOY_BATTERY_CLAMP.html%23aAL_2fBC#aAL_2fBC

Was maybe going to get an STi one before JAE.

Yeah I was scoping them out but I figure a prodrive one would go with my 3 PBS/stone deflectors and sports cat. Mines the plain one of those, you can literally have it if it fits. (Going for a browse at Holdcrofts tomoz)

Cheers Ade, that's great ;) I'll be up Hanley at some point in the morning, the Mrs is dropping her Guitar off to be re-strung at Academy of Sound then it's GoOutdoors time :lol:

GoOutdoors FTW, I take it you have a discount card?

So went out last night for a few pics and beverages with my +1 for JAE (V6 Mivec FTO)....

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

Looking great Murph, the carbon works well with the Sonic Blue, my only comment is, i don't think the wheels work now. IMO they need to match the carbon to give the car a more balanced look colurwise. Just my 2p mate as it's your car and you do it how you like it ;)

Nice to catch up today Ade, Can't wait to see it with all of the bits added, will be some serious car pr0n. Cheers for the tie bar too ;).

Looking great Murph, the carbon works well with the Sonic Blue, my only comment is, i don't think the wheels work now. IMO they need to match the carbon to give the car a more balanced look colurwise. Just my 2p mate as it's your car and you do it how you like it ;)

Exactly what I thought. This car is absolutely mint though!!

I know what you guys mean about the wheels, in person it works better as you can see the lighter side of the weave which ties in the wheels/brakes. I am planning new wheels but the ones I want will cost in excess of 1k :eek:

Alia - No worries fella, good to see you three and the Foz, will drop you a text on the next outing!

TR - Thanks man, you know thats what niggles me man, I don't know whether its JDM or not, but for the price I paid I can't complain! The FGK i have been told will be delivered to me in person on Friday, so fingers crossed a nice update is on the way!

Also, I recieved my Zero Sports Intercooler splitter yesterday from Revolution Motorsport, fitted it last night sets off the black underside of the bonnet really well, pics to follow!

You had a CF lip earlier in the build - any chance of that making a re-appearance now that you've got the bonnet.

Regardless, it still looks sick.

Good luck with the FGK.. I look forward to the update and peek at JAE. The FEEL's is turning a nice purpley colour now - it's starting to come into its own :cool:

TR, it was just a replica polyurethane lip from one of the many UK suppliers, came to an unfortunate end on a railway crossing! If it was CF I would have been less than happy. I am looking to get another one, but don't know whether i can be bothered with the chance of it getting totalled again, maybe look at something to sit on the winglets, like those ARC corner lips, obviously will have to be another manufacturer though. Fingers crossed i'm gonna try and get booked in at Eurospec for the day before that Dyno meet, so I may see you there.

hey murph drop that lip off with me sure i can fix it up for you, if i fail i'll turn it into a comedy lip for my truck :p

So after taking a look at the lip it is far beyond repair, and as much as I would like another one i'm gonna wait and try and get something a bit special.

In the mean time i've booked the car into Eurospec on the 20th for fitting of the Prodrive sports cat + 3 port boost solenoid and an Ecutek tune (i will be fitting the FGK and Arc before I get there). Just in time for the midlands re union meet and JAE :)

Back