• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by N22NAK

1. N22NAK

Racing in the Jap Drag Series (A Racers View)

Jap Drag Series Round 2 Report Hey everyone as a privateer I just thought I would do a write up and give you a little insight into the fun of drag racing in the Jap Drag Series… Sorry if this is a long one but just trying to capture the weekend I drive an EP3 Type R that has recently...
  2. N22NAK

HKS drag Series Academy

Jay the Hoosier's should do the job really as i know a few people who have had to use bigger tyres due to brake conversions.... I have not used them myself but as long as you can run them pretty low they should give you the traction you need in FWD. How long till the car is ready to play with...
  3. N22NAK

HKS drag Series Academy

Hey jay do you mean quickest that will be running in the academy or quickest full stop??? The acadamy will probably be cars running 11-12secs maybe the od one going a little quicker but in real racing its not just ET that wins the day..... Quickest full stop is Guy as you prob know with...
  4. N22NAK

HKS drag Series Academy

Hey peeps thought some of you might be interested in the below... Good chance to get a little bit more from a RWYB and experience real side by side elimination racing... http://www.japdragseries.co.uk/academy.php
  5. N22NAK

First 9sec Run is a Type R

Slip is available at http://cplracing.co.uk/news.php
  6. N22NAK

First 9sec Run is a Type R

Whilst at the Summer Nationals over the last weekend Guy Chamberlain managed to be the first into the 9's.... running a 9.91@149mph and backing it up with a 9.93@148mph Great representation for UK Tuning as this is now the fastest EP3 in the world... Im sure there will be more in the 9's...
  7. N22NAK

Stock Engine EP3 into the 10's

A huge well done to Paul Cresswell who took his Stock engined CPL turbo'd EP3 in to the 10's yesterday with a 10.91@126mph Car is running great and hope to see some more blinding runs at the Japshow :D
  8. N22NAK

HKS Drag Series TV Air Dates

HKS Drag Series air dates are below... the first showing will be on Motors TV... They are also due to be shown again on Motors TV and on other TV Channels soon after... Programme 1 - Saturday 20th Feb 2010 Programme 2 - Saturday 20th Feb 2010 Programme 3 - Saturday 27th Feb 2010 Programme...
  9. N22NAK

1/4 Mile Times

Black EP3 JRSC & Slicks 11.56 @ 121mph:D (European Record Fastest Supercharged Honda) Sunday Feb 1st RWYB interforum shootout (Won it for Honda:cool:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZklpUMjwMAk&feature=channel_page
  10. N22NAK

SPAM Alert!!!

:D
  11. N22NAK

Tax hike

Sounds similar to me my EP3 will now be £300 a year yet my 98 Grand Vitara 2.5ltr V6 will be £200. Swings and roundabouts i guess.... Only real saving grace is no matter how much you tune your car they will only ever tax you on the factory CO2 rating (just as well as i know mine would be in...
  12. N22NAK

Tax hike

Pretty sure the DC5 and EP3 fit into the same band fella... They think they are being clever with the new tax bands but cant help thinking they haven't really thought about all of it properly. For example all cars pre 2001 fit into 2 groups above or below 1549cc which means you could buy a...
  13. N22NAK

supercharging... maintenance, servicing etc...

Not too sure yet will be looking into it over the next couple of weeks... I will keep you posted....:D
  14. N22NAK

supercharging... maintenance, servicing etc...

Look everyone apologies for being a bit touchy... very unlike me.... Hope to chat to some of you properly (no stress:lol: :lol: ) at BTCC and even Jap Show Finale next month.. inabit :D :D
  15. N22NAK

DC5 uprated engine mounts

Good choice... Enjoy:twisted:
Back