• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by N3YL B

1. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

i've still got the standard billy and eibach setup i love it so far but not yet been on track also not got a great deal of miles on them only thing that bothers me is the ride height would like it to sit lower but dont want to mess as its so useable at the mo what tyres were/are you running...
  2. N3YL B

Fast Road Setup on EP3 @ ABP Motor Sport, Crewe

it will fix any wierd set ups that come out the factory, i had much better tyre wear after but in the more track orientated setups tyre wear will increase on the insides of the tyres
  3. N3YL B

not at abp, centre gravity and grinspeed will go indepth to exactly what you want and offer advice. abp just set up to a standard set of figures
  4. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

good spec bit more modded than mine so far but costs dictate lol hwo you going on with the ohlins? is it just a change in shocks or springs also?
  5. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

very nice, iching to my conversion on the road now :twisted: whats the full spec? uprated any parts, brakes, cooling?
  6. N3YL B

indeed good call dotty
  7. N3YL B

considered going elsewhere? i find the ABP setup a little tame tbh, try TDi North or better still Center Gravity LINK
  8. N3YL B

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

lovin it :twisted:
  9. N3YL B

Changing my alternator belt

never had to change the belt in a ctr, like you i did it with the engine out of car mind you its now in an elise with the shell off would be easy bloody tight if the shell's on though as you say timing isnt harmed as its done by chain so no worries ;)
  10. N3YL B

Changing my alternator belt

pretty easy job as far as the engine goes the pulley top of the engine is spring loaded to keep it tight so just prying on it with a socket will give slack to slide it off. as far as the belt it self goes, cant imagine there being much in the way of cost savings going elsewhere so i'd stick...
  11. N3YL B

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

i had full buddyclub system, Race header and Spec IV catback with the silensers removed. Mine was the loudest i'd heard and i've heard a lot of them, But i was at Eurospec when Tarmacnymph had his and i think his beats it :eek:
  12. N3YL B

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

considering his chipper attitude on the way home and the evening i think he was happy :p
  13. N3YL B

Get that power graph up aid :twisted:
  14. N3YL B

hey murph drop that lip off with me sure i can fix it up for you, if i fail i'll turn it into a comedy lip for my truck :p
Back