• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by OllieMorr

1. O

It's gotta go.......

Mine went today as well. I know its only a piece of metal but I felt really sad to see it being driven away, never to be seen or driven by me again. :(
  2. O

lol where is my cd changer ??

Yup, thats the one I have.
  3. O

My newest toy

Looking good. 8) How come atr's dont have a red H on the front? :?
  4. O

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

The descriptions of the new CTR are just getting better and better ....and all of them are true! :lol:
  5. O

Stolen from t'other forum: http://blog.autobytel-japan.com/news/index.php?itemid=1228
  6. O

=D> Yeah, we can get a good luck at the car then.
  7. O

Are you insane!!!? :shock: :lol:
  8. O

:lol: Thats a great way of putting it!
  9. O

Now that is nice. 8) If only the new CTR were to look like that..... :cry:
  10. O

Greenlight (yep another one! :) )

Yep...can't remember what the quote was but it wasn't as cheap as GL. Anyway, I've acccepted the quote they've given me now and paid for it! There's no going back now, lol. :lol:
  11. O

I tried A-Plan and Adrian Flux and all the other recommended ones as well....none of them came close to Greenlight though. It's mad how different the quotes are that people are getting.
  12. O

I was with black horse last year, paying around the £870 mark with £150 excess. Their renewal quote for me this year only went down to £850. :? I tried Greenlight last year but they said they couldn't offer a quote because my postcode was a high risk one (CF). So, I decided to give...
  13. O

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

Cheers for that mate. I'm away at the moment so when I get home next week I might look into getting it sorted! :smt023
  14. O

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Thats a good comparison! Very true! :lol: :D
  15. O

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

I'm going back to Ireland for a week next week. I'm taking the CTR with me and will be filling up over there with VPower! :D Perfect for blasting through the Irish countryside! 8)
Back