• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pennohrc

1. pennohrc

JDM Red mats?

Would love a new set, picked my Prem NHB ctr up today, all its missing is these! even worse knowing that this time last year, mine i had from new 'sold as in new condition' for around £70
  2. pennohrc

Short term insurance?

im after short term insurance, preferably 7 days, although a day would do. im under 25 and Its for a ctr. i've spent the last hour unsuccessfully trawling through companies online, geting turned down for a)Being under 25, b)It Being a ctr. problem is, i turn 25 in two weeks, and dont want to...
  3. pennohrc

JDM Red mats?

i know there discontinued, but anybody know of a dealer/website that can still get these new?! (oh, and the going rate for them these days?) thanks in advance :cool:
  4. pennohrc

Where to buy Gruppe M

now done dotty :D
  5. pennohrc

is this right???? how cheap

scam
  6. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

no mate, brother has offered to 'modify it for me' but for what its worth i cant be arsed with the agro, am going to punt it on when i get a chance.
  7. pennohrc

Pick up my beaut on tuesday!

Hi mate, very good price that, in satin silver - the best colour imo, ac - which i wasnt fussed about when i bought mine, but wish i did have it now!!!!! low milage, youve had a winner. congrats on the purchase mate and enjoy!
  8. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Yes nick, would not go on any other way. :o
  9. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Yes mate, baffled :confused: Yeah, s.west, down in Weymouth
  10. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

(The crease in the middle of the photo)
  11. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

just had a closer look and the top of the holders either corner are hitting the underside of the bonnet on the black card stuff... see pic. So as quick as it went on, it came off! Rattling bonnet - fail. Gona sit on it and think of a solution.....
  12. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Not sure wether its the main brace itself or the two braces that bolt on in the corners, gona have a look now....
  13. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Got the e-tech brace from ebay, used, at around £65 i think. one thing i have noticed is that the bonnet isnt sitting true with is causing the bonnet to rattle.(even though i thought i had adjusted the brace sufficiently to prevent this) will go have a play in a minute and see waht i can do...
  14. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Fitted this today, E-Tech front Strut brace, not my first choice, want a j's Racing strut when the £ is right. However, easy to fit, took no more than 10 minutes to install. I like it!
  15. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Had this fitted a few weeks back, excellent piece of kit, considering i live off of the iphone, this was an obvious choice, all songs/playlists etc controlled through the head unit and screen, also charges the iphone at the same time! :D Only niggle is that on a sunny day, the glare on the...
Back