• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by phils2k

1. phils2k

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

20th or the 21st, more boost. Will be the perfect car, ps stop saying you need to get used to it. Man up Harv, boost it sideways , Never did jay and I any harm :)
  2. phils2k

Sticking rear caliper, FN2

also the issue with this is the piston bit that the claipper bolts to, the two with the rubber sleeve, if you pull them off and re lube as mine were really dry and covered in dust and rust, since doing that they have had no issue
  3. phils2k

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

j7 still whip those honda boys, 888's are not to bad in the wet ;) go pro's for the spins are a must :)
  4. phils2k

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

at least another 2 HP :) hopefully we will see you out when the spam is over again in oct
  5. phils2k

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

get on with you, i used to beat the life out of mine when it was boosted, infact one night mase and i were street tuning mine, and it was pouring down, hit it in 1st, spin up, 2nd spin up, 3rd, spin up, so 4th and boost kicked in off we went, he screamed lol :D once you learn the limits of the...
  6. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

pm replied, any info anyone needs just drop me a line and i will help you but i was speaking with him last night and we were trying to decide but it looks like it will be the first two weeks of oct, but i will post up to confirm :)
  7. phils2k

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

i'll bring the cakes for you and me monk :)
  8. phils2k

WTF are you posting videos of u on yourtube working out...

WTF are you posting videos of u on yourtube working out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QwhvGfBEJU&feature=feedrec_grec_index
  9. phils2k

things you can try to start with, pop the air induction hose to the throttle body, and give the throttle body a good clean, take out some of the slack in the throttle cable, also check condition of the filter or failing that , hand brake on, select 1st, 5.5k dump clutch and handbrake off :D...
  10. phils2k

i have seen these fitted or similar, they fit like any other, quality is always going to be different to the expensive ones, however does the same job, oh yeah and you will see maybe 1bhp not 15 stated, for the hassle wait till your cat goes then fit one
  11. phils2k

Where to buy modded S2000's?

I had 616 whp and 420 ftlb tq, and in the three and half years it was like it, i never had anything beat it :) that even includes a brabus sl !! f430, gallardos, skylines, supras, eveos and the list goes on the S is very light, and the gearing is good, the coupes go well as is, but if you fancy...
  12. phils2k

Where to buy modded S2000's?

personally having owned a turbo'd s2000 i would buy a stock s2000 and then go down the turbo route then you know the history and its done properly from what i know there are not many out there and the only two decent ones that were out there for sale are not anymore you can pick up a S2000...
  13. phils2k

S2000 & NSX Turbo vs Supercharger, interesting comparison.

the s2000 turbo drive sucks ass, brake boosting and that sc s2k would have been left for dead... personally having owned one and had turbo ,also driven the s/c ones, the supercharger is for girls and blokes who want a tickle and not a boner :)
  14. phils2k

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

I made more money from mine stripping it that I would have selling complete You have to find that certain someone who wants a boosted car whereas with a stock one there are more takers Btw I am with you on the caterham and like you said the westy is definatley in the price range
Back