• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rcb

1. Rcb

First CTR/vtec - advice on looking after the engine?

Check the oil regularly, never rev it past 3k when it's cold (remember just because the water temp is warm doesn't mean the oil temp is - oil takes longer to warm) In my experience the K20 engines really are happy to take a lot of abuse as long as serviced correctly My 2005 EP3 I owned for 3...
  2. Rcb

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Car is looking good mate. Not liking the green engine cove to be honest though :( You bored without the sound of the AEM?
  3. Rcb

What tyres?

Had them on the car for around 500-1000 miles and a few weeks...I love them. Grip to the road perfect. In the wet they seem to be a bit slippy but as long as you don't VTEC in bad conditions they are fine. I would definitely reccomend them. I think they grip better than my old Potenzas used to...
  4. Rcb

My Ep3

Nice, get an AEM CAI though, you will notice a big difference in performance over the typhoon. Car looks clean though mate!
  5. Rcb

What tyres?

Thanks mate. Tyre detail: Yokohama Parada Spec 2 215/40 R17 W (83) * 4 ;) £65 each, bargain aswell. Hope they grip as well as people make out! Cheers for all your help.
  6. Rcb

What tyres?

Anyone?
  7. Rcb

What tyres?

I don't like the potenzas..the whole car tramlines with them on! :( Not sure what size to go for now, 215s, 205s, 40s 45s? What differences in the way it drives? And looks?
  8. Rcb

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

Erm that flies!
  9. Rcb

Shell FuelSave

Same in the Midlands :lol:
  10. Rcb

Sport w/ Type-S 2.0 Engine??

Floor it, if there is a big kick at 6000 rpm you probably have a K20a in there
  11. Rcb

What tyres?

I'm mega confused now Do I go for 215/40, 205/40, 205/45 or 215/45? Lol
  12. Rcb

What tyres?

So 215/45? Can you fit 215/40s on the rims?
  13. Rcb

What tyres?

My other problem aswell is...what tyre size do I go for? What will look best on a lowered EP3?
  14. Rcb

What tyres?

The yokahamas seem to be cheaper aswell..I think I will go for them as I've only heard good things about them. And I don't care about the wet, I never drive fast when it's wet - as long as they are fine at normal speeds.
  15. Rcb

What tyres?

Apparently their side wall is too soft for the ep3...just from what I've read So you reccomend them?
Back