• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

Well done with the early spot.

Looks like over tightening.

nah, definately not over tightened!!! i know how easy it is to strip the threads in a sump, and it only takes little effort for the sump plug crush washer to create the seal!!!

me thinks dodgy bolt!!!

Yeah man, sorry, as I typed that I already knew you're not the type to overtighten.

Dud bolt.

Yeah man, sorry, as I typed that I already knew you're not the type to overtighten.

Dud bolt.

;) nah thats cool!! i would like to think from my years of studying then working in the Motor Trade for 6 years ive got the "feel" for nuts and bolts :lol:

But yeah, its gotta be a faulty manufactured bolt! Theres no marks on it at all from anything hitting it either, so im thinking its cracked from heat stress :confused:

not any updates really, no more mods anyways :lol:

was out the other night and my mate sent me this video when i got back, seeing as i havent put one up yet thought id wack it up, again, qualitys not the best as its off an iphone, but it will do! not too bad considering its at night!! :D

anyways... mild antilag and fire breathing FTMFW!!!! :twisted::twisted:

[video=youtube;3Rzor2aTizw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rzor2aTizw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

theres a couple more, im just waiting for him to send them over, but for now, thats it!! :cool:

this is the second one, it was 1 long video but it had to be chopped up so it could send via iphone, this is the rest of it.

[video=youtube;M_LClOQ0huc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LClOQ0huc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

What sort of mpg are you getting out of that with the antilag now? my friends dad put antilag on his evo rally car and was only getting 5mpg :eek:

What sort of mpg are you getting out of that with the antilag now? my friends dad put antilag on his evo rally car and was only getting 5mpg :eek:

It's not real/proper antilag, mappers just call it mild antilag because of how it sounds!:lol: it's technical term is "pops and bangs"!!:lol: they map it in by adding negative timing on lift off, which allows a bit of air and fuel to run past the open valves and into the exhaust, giving the "mild antilag" feature!! :lol: lol, so I get all the right noises but without the damage from antilag!!:cool:

I doubt the difference in mpg with this switched on is noticeable tbh ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fecking gun on that first bang with the flame :lol: you will probably gives some grannys a heart attack if that goes off next to them.

Sounds like a fecking gun on that first bang with the flame :lol: you will probably gives some grannys a heart attack if that goes off next to them.

I try not to let off around oldies, but sometimes you just can't help it!!! Lol

loving your mild anti lag. Do you have ECU TEK fitted or was that on a standard ecu ? My 320 MR is pretty much standard apart from the decat and panel filter and i would love to get it sound like that :)

Back