• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ryko

1. Ryko

Rubber roof strips

It's true, apparently the natural oils in the peanut butter condition the rubbers, and at the same time makes them look better! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. Ryko

Rubber roof strips

Smooth peanut butter sparingly rubbed into the exterior plastics works really well, I was sceptical myself at first but honestly it works... I used it on a '53 plate fiesta that had terrible dried polish marks and weathered rubber seals similar to yours and the fiesta's came up really nice...
  3. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

Cool thanks!
  4. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

Link to the page where your selling them please?
  5. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

I think I'm going to have to purchase some more... I was driving down the road the other day and heard a noise that said something fell off you car... First thoughts were WTF, so pulled over and looked all around couldn't see anything immediately then remembered I knocked the left protector when...
  6. Ryko

Civic Type R - FN2 or EP3 ?

I turned up to my local honda garage with my old man when he was thinking of buying a civic (basic model) and I was talking to the guy about the type R's, I asked if I could have a look,at one and he said not at the minute but come back tomorrow and you can take it out! I was 22 at the time and...
  7. Ryko

FN2 Just got mine

Nice one mate, the best colour too, I thought there was a roof spoiler on that second picture until I looked closer and saw it was another car... If you've just got it the dealer should sort it for you!
  8. Ryko

Wheel help???

Oh, ok thanks anyway :(
  9. Ryko

Wheel help???

OK well would wheels that are the following fit, and if they would would they stick out of the arches by loads? PCD 114 18 x 8 (front) and 18 x 8.5 (rear) and offset 30mm (front) and 33mm (rear) Thanks in advance!
  10. Ryko

Wheel help???

Okay but what does it mean? And what does? 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  11. Ryko

Wheel help???

Yeah ok sorry... Fronts- 16 X 7, 105 pcd, with a approximate positive offset of around 30mm and a centre of 60mm Rears-16 X 9. 105 pcd, with a approximate with a negative offset of around 10mm and a centre of 60mm. Thanks 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  12. Ryko

Wheel help???

What does this mean? I have no clue with wheels! Thanks in advance! 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  13. Ryko

My NHB FN2

Finally got my battery tie strap fitted today, battling against the rain... At first I didn't think it was going to fit, but had no issues once the OEM was off! Also I've got my double din fitted and running, after some initial issue's with fitment got it all in flush and couldn't be happier...
  14. Ryko

My NHB FN2

I don't know what to do... AS you can see I have done only cosmetic bits on my car thus far... I want to do some track driving but down right refuse to put my everyday car on the track... Now I've been loooking for a while at buying another car for little monies, stripping it (and getting back...
  15. Ryko

FN2 Seats

Does anybody know who made the seats on the FN2? AND what would be a direct replacement... I know if I go ahead and change will probably get a warning light for air bag etc. Really would like a pair of BRIDE's but just so damn expensive!
Back