• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Salt

1. S

FK2 FK2 general discussion

There's a new Type R Billboard near to where I work!
  2. S

Type r insurance query

I would just be patient, two months is no time at all. Your current insurer is within their right to with hold insurance on a car so the only way you could do the swap now is to lose a year. They're both very cheap quotes for a Type R at you age and with little NCD.
  3. S

Forums spamming the **** out of me

It's not a gang, it's a van clique, like Ted Bundy and his non-consenting guests.
  4. S

Forums spamming the **** out of me

These I think classed as a 'gang'. Unfortunately they weren't that cool. Are you wearing leather?
  5. S

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Looking great chief, leave the mudflaps, mudflaps are cool. Can't wait to see it at JAE!
  6. S

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Once the rims are on I anticipate epic levels of hate and jealousy in equal measures. I still think you're mental btw.
  7. S

35mm lowering springs?

8. S

35mm lowering springs?

If I were you I'd just cut the top couple of inches off your current springs and save yourself the money.
  9. S

forum abbreviations

Well use the shock productively, hopefully we'll see some differences and we can all go back to man hugging and camping trips up mountains "which we don't talk about" soon. Just take a bit more time over your posts. If it's a rush to write something just cool it a bit and re-read what you have...
  10. S

forum abbreviations

Oh at my abbreviation is CGAFF. Couldn't give a flying f*ck
  11. S

forum abbreviations

Griff, If you are generally as naive as you make out to your posts being taken the wrong way then I recommend taking a bit more time to think over what you are posting in the first place. If you're doing it to get on peoples nerves you're succeeding as there are now people who have defended...
  12. S

Best and easiest way to make my FN2 CTR quicker?!

If you're looking to increase your cars top speed and acceleration cheaply I recommend only driving down hill.
  13. S

forum abbreviations

Jesus Griff what's up with you lately. Griffin is and forever will be another name for a lady garden. I mean Family Guy had Peter Griffin (Penis Vagina) and Lois Griffin (Loose Vagina) as a running joke. You may not like it and I for one would never use it against you as I'm sure Nefor...
  14. S

Thanks!

But what a chin it is.
Back