• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

NYA's ST150 **BRING THE HATE THIS WAY 22/7/12**

Coilovers are ordered. Managed to get a good set of used AP ones from eBay for a steal. They are highly rated on the ST so I figure stick to proven goods. Will fit them once I'm back from Madrid this week, can't wait for both the holiday and the lowering :lol:

I'm personaly a fan of ST fiesta's whilst yes they lack the power for a 2.0 n/a engine IMO they are just epic fun to drive, so much feedback and so easy to predict, nice car dude :)

Once the rims are on I anticipate epic levels of hate and jealousy in equal measures. I still think you're mental btw.

Cheers Sonny. Don't worry Stu, they're not Teddies, although I do like Ronal Turbos.

Originals like I had on the valver? Loved those wheels went down to Newcastle off an eBay sale to get those, 300 quid with 4 new tyres! No idea what they go for now

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt don't worry too much, the wheels may be cancelled due to the PCD adapters costing more than the wheels. So plans may have to change.

Different set of wheels Ed. Had been keeping it quiet but as the plan is changing may aswell let it out. I was going to be fitting Porsche Teledials sprayed up baby blue. BUT the wheels were just over £200 and the adaptors to go from 4x108 to 5x120 were going to £190 a pair, then I would have to factor in tyres, bolts etc. it was working out way more than I can justify. So I am looking at other ideas at the moment ;)

Different set of wheels Ed. Had been keeping it quiet but as the plan is changing may aswell let it out. I was going to be fitting Porsche Teledials sprayed up baby blue. BUT the wheels were just over £200 and the adaptors to go from 4x108 to 5x120 were going to £190 a pair, then I would have to factor in tyres, bolts etc. it was working out way more than I can justify. So I am looking at other ideas at the moment ;)

I was thinking of the wheels you posted on Facebook

Good god no. They cost more than the porker rims and would need custom drilling, which means even more money:lol:. Was just playing with an app called instarim from Fifteen52 Wheels.

Coilovers are here, in perfect condition just missing the adjusters, but I figure once they are set,they won't be getting moved around so screw it:lol:

Are they en route or did you not get them?

Sorry Dan should have said the adjuster spanners. AP use a different system to a lot of others coilies, they don't have the locking collar style adjuster, it relies on a grub screw type system, you adjust to the right height and then tighten down the grub screw to lock them.

Oh! So you could get the tool later anyway for a few quid or something. Get em fitted!

Yeah the spanners are cheap as chips. Gotta wait for a dry day to get them on, which at the moment is looking like later in the week. So keep your eyes peeled for pics soon ;)

Are you going to have then wound all the way down?

The rears are on Ed and with the adjusters wound right down, there is still a lot of arch gap, so I may just remove them altogether, as the cup and spring/damper are separates, it should be an easy job. I have to fit the fronts tomorrow and set them up, so I will do some playing about then and see how it goes. Pics will also be incoming.

So after a couple of nightmare days due to weather and not being able to take off the top mounts, the coilovers are on the car. The rears may need playing with a little more, but the fronts are about as low as i can go without taking the wing off the car :D Only a quick shot at the moment as it is filthy and raining yet again, but it gives you an idea of the stance.
Fiesta STanced by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Back