• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

NYA

The EP3 is gone :( . I know some people are gonna hate on this, but there are multiple reasons for buying it. We needed something that wasn't ludicrous to put the missus on the insurance, also it is saving me a massive amount of money every month. On that note, i still wanted something fun and fairly good looking. The car is immaculte, the previous owner was the Ford garages wife so the service history is top notch and it looks brand new in and out. There is pretty much every option that was available on the car which is good and i have a few little plans for it to bump the power etc. So i give you my Fiesta ST150, hope you like it, let me know what you think :D

Fiesta ST150 by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Fiesta ST150 by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Quick Update from today.

Painted callipers

Before

Painted Calliper Before by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

After

Painted Calliper After by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Not the greatest job, got a little on the pad touching them up. DOH!! But they look good behind the wheels, might give them another coat when i get chance, i did two, but may do a third for extra protection.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Love these dude ;)
Not a massive fan of the stripes, but great colour.
The steering feel embarrasses an EP3 & with some mods will make EP3 power too.

Cheers lads. I know what you mean Lee, the handling feels spot on. I wanted something that was still nippy and fun like the Civic but with lower costs. I have been looking at Bluefin and Mountune stuff, the prices are unbelievabley cheap for parts and mods. First thing will be the Mountune CAI kit with the carbon filter box, then a flexi pipe for the zorst, should open up a few ponies.

A Mountune Fiesta did a run at the TDi-North dyno day. It made 185 IIRC.

I was going to buy one of these a couple of years ago but ended up getting the EP3 instead. :p

My mate has one of these on Eibach springs, it does corner well.

Has it got the heated seats and heated front screen combo? My old focus had those, they're awesome come winter time.

Ooh. You'll be back.. Sell the EP3 as standard?

Only way i'll come back to the Red H is if the insurance companies want less than £1400 to put the missus on :rolleyes: And yes the EP3 went OEM stylee.

Has it got the heated seats and heated front screen combo? My old focus had those, they're awesome come winter time.

It's not got the heated seats, but it has the heated windscreen which is a bonus.

TBH i expected more reaction to this, you lads must be mellowing in your old ages :lol:

I like them, only in white without the stripes though. Can they be removed?

My mate has a silver one with Matt black stripes.

TBH i expected more reaction to this, you lads must be mellowing in your old ages :lol:

I'd call you a bender for buying a Foad but a. the moment has passed and b. my mum has had a few Fiestas and I thought they were great little cars.

c. I currently drive a Toyota Echo 1.3 so I'm the last person who should be berating people for their car choices...

My ex had on of these, I used to drive it a lot when I had my EP3.

The two cars are totally different mind.

With the ST when driving it hard, I kept waiting for it to happen, if you know what I mean, but it never came, only the red line, it was quick, but didn't feel quick.

Handleing was unfair to mark as my EP3 was on Eibach's and had a FRSU, so the ST felt like another standard road going production car.

The seats were shocking for a range topper, but if memory serves me right, the Zetec-S has more toys and comfort bits.

It looks good mind, and sounded pretty cool IIRC.

The seats are quite nice Nick, they are as supportive as the EP3 ones. It does have a few toys that i quite like and came with pretty much every option in the book. As you say it is a different breed to the EP, and it does have that "Where is it" factor when you are waiting for VTEC:lol: The steering has a far less wooly feel to it, more positive and more feedback. But i like it, and it gives the missus chance to drive aswell, the Civic was just ludicrous to insure her on, so a compromise had to be made. I'm sure i'll come back to the Red H one day, but it will be in DC guise.;)

Back