• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Cheers lads, I know the whole Stance scene's not to everyone's tastes, but I love the look of cars that have been built up by some of the guys within it. The car will be going lower soon, just have to verify with the company that makes the spring they are for the ST platform as they are advertised for just the MK6. It handles like it's on rails at the moment with the extra width and offset. Once the new tyres are done and springs are on, it will be left as is for a while. I have no more major plans for it, possibly looking for another bonnet to rat/rust while the other gets a strip and respray due to stone chips, but other than that I'm quite happy with it. Again thanks for the comments, I expected a flaming :lol:

I fixed it for you.

NYAford.png

Cheers Dan, that is spot on bud. Hopefully it should sit about there once the new springs are on it. Here's the rub strip deleted version of my original picture ;)

MyST150derubbed.jpg

yeah, it'll look good when its lowered.

you beat me to it, I was deleting the rub bar thing as well.

I have taking it upon myself to farther improve your car. you know, while I was at it.

NYAford2.png

It's tempting TBH, they come off easily as well, they are not actually fixed to the doors bŷ drilling, just held on with poppers and 3M tape/glue dots, that's why they get nicked all the time :lol:

Really? Around my way the centre caps were like rocking horse shizz lol they get stolen all the time.

It's a shame the FL ST didn't put the wing-dicators in the mirrors. Then you could lose them too.

Yeah forget what I said earliern- it looks awesome on these rims. Good work.

Really like the new Fiesta Zetec S in white too.

Its a great starting point, still needs some work doing to it to get it nailed on.

Back