• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

forum abbreviations

pigeon_popcorn.gif

In before the bullying comment.

IBTBC.

The secrets of harmony:

1. Griff - don't bite
2. Everyone else - don't bite at Griff if he bites
3. Meditation

I'm currently writing a book on it, but that's essentially all you need to know.

Won't someone please remember the rules.

Griff,

If you are generally as naive as you make out to your posts being taken the wrong way then I recommend taking a bit more time to think over what you are posting in the first place.

If you're doing it to get on peoples nerves you're succeeding as there are now people who have defended you in the past getting quite sick of what you're putting.

So please, just think a bit more about how your posts are coming across because you do post some really decent stuff but that's not what people are associating you with now.

PS if the whole Griffin thing gets to you ask the mods to change your username.

IBTL = In Before The Lock.

Err, hold on we've had that. Errrr, hold on I'm a mod... Errr.

Carry on. :whistle

Wow, I really am shocked.

Tbh I can't be bothered with any of this anymore, I obviously can't see what I'm doing to upset everyone and I did think this thread was to be of use for new members that are not used to using forums and whome find it difficult to understand the much used abbreviations used in many posts.

So close this thread if it's causing so much bother.

Wow, I really am shocked.

Well use the shock productively, hopefully we'll see some differences and we can all go back to man hugging and camping trips up mountains "which we don't talk about" soon.

I obviously can't see what I'm doing to upset everyone

Just take a bit more time over your posts. If it's a rush to write something just cool it a bit and re-read what you have written.

It seems a regular occurrence that keyboard jousting follows your posts and it's usually followed up by the puppy dog innocent post completely unaware of any wrong-doings.

If this was a first or second time then yeah maybe, but this has got to be in double figures now and surely you've got to see a pattern. Maybe the problem isn't always other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back