• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

forum abbreviations

You are still on ignore Gruffin. I can still view your posts if I want to though. One at a time. Be selective and all that.

I won't be looking at any more in this thread though because nothing's new.

Oh and you still need to correct your inaccuracies on the first post. Domestic, not district. It's not very helpful if you're supplying incorrect information.

Can I offer you some advice for the sake of the forum and ask if you will keep me on ignore and not reply to my posts or anything that concerns me.

As you know it just starts a argument of some sort.

Thanks.

Correct the OP and I'll stop looking at your posts.

I'll have to report it if you don't. It shouldn't need to come to that.

Correct the OP and I'll stop looking at your posts.

I'll have to report it if you don't. It shouldn't need to come to that.

What needs correcting Mr T? I changed the domestic bit about half an hour ago.

Thanks bbe.

But as Griffin didn't do the graft himself, he will have to come off ignore now.

Shame.

:cool:

Just play nice, I'm off to bed.

Remember green kryptonite and the son of Jor-El really don't mix well under a yellow sun...

No doubt I'll be checking up when James wakes us up in a bit.

Loxy, I've just noticed you have too many abbreviations in your signature. This could be off putting for new members who don't understand what they mean.

You must change it immediately.

Loxy, I've just noticed you have too many abbreviations in your signature. This could be off putting for new members who don't understand what they mean.

You must change it immediately.

Tapatalk doesn't display sigs and I do most of my browsing on the mobile recently so it's not something I've been acutely aware of.

I'll have a look in the morning. Mpg, JAE and NA FTW I'm guessing? :p

Back