• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by shnev91

1. shnev91

FK8 Deposit down!

Nice one. Look forward to seeing them in the flesh. I will hopefully get a chance to have a play with one on me next service.
  2. shnev91

EP3 EP3 Won't Start...

You could try bump starting it down a hill or by pulling it with another car. If it starts then I would guess the starter motor has given up, as long as you have the correct battery in there. Edit: Maybe ask a professional before doing this. With it being stood for that long, no oil has been...
  3. shnev91

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Just watched a walk around video of the new one. Did I really just see an electric parking brake? I hate those things.
  4. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Exhaust tailpipes cleaning

If anyone wants a bit of inspiration to do it... Just did mine with autosol and scouring pads. Before After
  5. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Exhaust tailpipes cleaning

Thanks for this. Wanting to clean mine too.
  6. shnev91

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Here's my opinion on the 245 tyre choice... If you're doing it for looks then fine go for it. If you're doing it to reduce the chances of kerbing your wheels don't bother. At the end of the day the tyre is flexible and your wheel isn't if you graze a kerb the tyre will flex away and the wheel...
  7. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Tyres

The MPSS 235/35/19 made them look normal. I now have 235/35/19 Pilot sport 3s and they look stretched again so it seems a bit random.
  8. shnev91

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Nice one. I love it in that colour.
  9. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Oversteer = more fun. I rest my case :P
  10. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Some people don't like the stretched look. Also found this on another forum: "ZR is the category of speed rating .................. VR is for speeds up to 150mph and ZR when introduced was for speeds over 150mph. As car speeds got higher the manufacturers subdivided ZR into three...
  11. shnev91

FK2 Private plate

Who cares what anyone else thinks. Mine's a 53 private plate and I've actually had someone at a car meet double take and go "that's not a 2003 car is it?" I just stood there and laughed. If anything it's a conversation starter.
  12. shnev91

FK2 Alloy Wheel Refurb

I asked my honda garage where to get mine done and they gave me the name of the guys they use. I still haven't got round to doing them yet but if they can't do the red I'll be asking honda what I can do about it.
  13. shnev91

FK2 Potential FK2 owner

Congrats on the purchase! I'm sure you'll enjoy it plenty.
  14. shnev91

FK2 Potential FK2 owner

I bought a demo car and have had no problems. I'm always up for saving money :P. I think questions 2 and 3 you can answer yourself by test driving and having a look at the cars. If you get a bad feeling about the car don't buy it. I went to test drive one for a joke. Wasn't interested in the...
  15. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Tyres

My car was a demo car and came with 2k on the clock my contis went at 3.5k miles. The MPSS were heaps better in my opinion. Grip levels improved also. Haven't really had a chance to push the pilot sport 3's yet but so far I'm happy with them in the wet.
Back