• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by STANNY00

1. S

Smooth number plate recess ep3

I am wanting front number plate recess smoothed on ep3, spoke to a lad locally and he would pack it with fiberglass for £250. I was wondering if it was possible to do it cheaper, but not with filler as I don't want it to crack, any ideas?
  2. S

Mugen spoiler

I am after a Mugen rep spoiler for ep3. Fiberworx selling one for £175, has anybody got one from here? Is it worth spending £275 and buying one from Mad Motors? Seen a few people complaining about fitment of these spoilers when bought off ebay.
  3. S

Coilover help

Looking at coilovers for my ep3, please can you help on following, 1. Which to get? Tein Super Street with upper mounts or without, is it worth extra £260? BC Racing RM Series, Meister R Zeta R Had a look on forum and looks like D2 Racing coilovers are not great. 2. Will I need anything else...
  4. S

Trying to choose an exhaust..

I am also after a HKS Hipower exhaust. I am after a loud exhaust though, says on HOND-R website that you can take silencer out of the muffler to make it louder. Anyone done this?
  5. S

Insurance (supercharged)

I am looking at supercharged ep3 or dc5. having looked through posts greenlight or adrian flux look best, however I have had not so competitive quotes from adrian flux in the past. Anyone tried insuring supercharged ep3/ dc5 before, and are the quotes alot more than standard? Currently with...
  6. S

Puncture, cracking in rear tyres

Yeah, they are these Bridgestones. The wear on the tread was even, and when checked pressures they were slightly down but not alot. Is it best to get them changed then?
  7. S

Puncture, cracking in rear tyres

Just found a small nail in rear tyre, so going to get it plugged in morning, but also noticed cracking on inner and outer of each rear tyre, all the way round, never seen this before, they still have 4mm tread so not originals as done 62k now. Any ideas as what could be cause of this and anyone...
  8. S

K100 or KPro for EP3

Has anybody got either? Is KPro worth the extra? The thing that concerns me a bit is sending engine management light on, as I had engine management problems with my old Ren Clio and kept losing power. Can this happen when put a chip on the car? What extra power can you expect roughly with...
  9. S

Is this a problem?

Had my EP3 serviced at Honda between 6k to 7k miles ago (end of sept) and it was filled with 5w30 Total Ineo MC3. Just checked oil and virtually no oil in car. :eek: I have put in 10w40 as only stuff I have, upto min level, as some oil better than no oil, and get some 5w40 tomorrow to fill it...
  10. S

Stone chips

It's an EP3 mate. Cheers for the responses, do you know roughly what I should be looking at cost wise for respraying the bonnet?
  11. S

Stone chips

I have quite a few stone chips on the bonnet, which show up especially as it is black, is it possible to respray affected area or does the bonnet need full respray to look perfect?
Back