• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by StuartAAAAAA

1. StuartAAAAAA

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm pretty sure they were going for £27k when they first started talking about it. Maybe we should start a poll. The person who guesses the nearest base model type R price (on the road) wins a New type R. £20 a person?? Should only need 1500 people to cover it then, with a few extras on top...
  2. StuartAAAAAA

Exhaust guide

The J's back box you will need to be careful as to what you are matting it to due to the large bore size. Otherwise use lots of exhaust paste. The blue tip will fade and you will have to polish it up so be warned. Mine has polished up fine. The last thing is that you will need aftermarket...
  3. StuartAAAAAA

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Car looks good. Just need a tie bar to finish off the back.
  4. StuartAAAAAA

Billy's Milano Ep3 - Type-R take 2.

Depressing to see the prices of these now. When I bought mine five years ago I paid £12500. Looks pretty good though. Lots of paperwork as well.
  5. StuartAAAAAA

** NEW OEM STYLE BACKBOX ** WITH VIDEO!

Looks great that. Where did you get it done?? Any other pictures?
  6. StuartAAAAAA

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Yeah that's exactly my plan too. I'm just stuck on what coilovers to buy. Was thinking on buddy club. Yours have held up pretty well though.
  7. StuartAAAAAA

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Cars coming along really nicely. You got plans to run some R888's or something similar?
  8. StuartAAAAAA

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

If you ever sell this please let me know. t's an amazing car and i wuld definately think about taking it off your hands.
  9. StuartAAAAAA

Darks NHB Ep3 air and Rubber!

Where did you get the rear brace form?? Looks very smart.
  10. StuartAAAAAA

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

The Side bulbs are best accessed by removing the wheel lining. You can take the plastic off in the engine bay which runs along the side but it's still very difficult to get to.
  11. StuartAAAAAA

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

What's the black sticker with the red writing say on your coilover??
  12. StuartAAAAAA

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

I bet you saved more weight than Honda did with the mesh gaitor for the gearbox on the Type R NSX.
  13. StuartAAAAAA

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Thanks a lot Jack.
  14. StuartAAAAAA

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

As long as you go for the 215's you will be fine. The 205's i had were stretched so didn't have much protection at all. I'll try and get some pictures up for you.
  15. StuartAAAAAA

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Love this car. Ride height looks fantastic. Planning on doing any other Track days now you have the coilovers??
Back