• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

The 452's are great on track, for what they're worth anyway.

Once hot they really bite and give very little side flex.

Squealed like a pig being schnitzled on the Ring too :lol: .

might have to try some. I'm hoping to get to Croft with HOT in July, only 3 hours from me which is close in comparison to most tracks in the country :lol:

The 452's are great on track, for what they're worth anyway.

Once hot they really bite and give very little side flex.

Squealed like a pig being schnitzled on the Ring too :lol: .

I love the 452's, for the price I have no complaints. Ran them on the Evo and now on the teg, and been round the rung, Spa, Brands, and Combe with them :lol:

i seen you on HOT stand couple of cars from me, love the cosmics fine example !

Cheers. nice car yourself, i want your bonnet

Just got off the phone with Paul at TDI and car's booked in for some ES Mount Inserts & a drop in baffled sump on the 27th June. Top way to start my 2 weeks off work

I think he means I've been buying stuff and not updated the thread

Bought and fitted these yesterday
ed20791c.jpg

What a difference, prem seats are far superior to the standard fl seats

I did do a how to whilst fitting under the suggestion of dotty but after I wrote the following I found out both loxy and griffin had both covered removing and fitting seats so I opted not to post it
Got some new seats today so whilst fitting them I took a few pictures for a how to guide

Tools:
14mm Socket
Ratchet
Extension
Pliers are also useful but not necessary.*

I only took pictures of the drivers side seat, the only difference between doing the drivers side and passengers side is the drivers side has a cable for the seat belt sensor

Start by sliding the seat backwards

Remove the 2 bolts show in the picture
b3dad4a0.jpg

Slide the seat forward and remove the 2 covers, just get your fingers behind the plastic and flex it out
7fd0b58e.jpg

215df885.jpg

Under the covers you'll find the other 2 bolts which you need to remove

**Drivers Side Seat Only**
Tilt the seat back so you can see the seat belt cable, and then disconnect it
330cb592.jpg

6b10db2f.jpg

37d894ea.jpg

fa451c33.jpg

You can then lift the seat carefully out the car
2365900e.jpg

To refit you just do the above in reverse, when you come to locate the rails do not tighten the bolts until you've got all the bolts started by hand, incase you need to slightly move rail to line up with the holes in the floor & rails.*

ed20791c.jpg

Nice car mate

Cheers

Cheers

The plan is to eventually have 2 sets of rims, one with road tyres and the other with track tyres. I still want to do a few more track days with road tyres though before I leap into these semi slick tyres as I call then

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's exactly my plan too. I'm just stuck on what coilovers to buy. Was thinking on buddy club. Yours have held up pretty well though.

I almost had a set of Prems, well I say almost Sun may have sold me some :lol: they look awesome though. I keep looking at different seats and or harnesses.

Back